Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Mauro Cárdenas

Thread: Rewards for top assists and MVP of League

Rewards for top assists and MVP of League

Just as there is a reward for the top scorer of the season in the league, I think there should be rewards for the player that gets top assists and the MVP (in rating) of the tournament. If top scorer gets 30% Finishing (+10 rests), the player that comes up as top assist should get 30% Passing (+10 Treatments) and the MVP should get 10% but in three different attributes so it sums up to 30% as well (+10 Morale boosters). This way we can reward not only one player, but three players of possibly three different teams.
    khris, ToniMoreno, vinim and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    It’s not 30% because that player, assuming team was promoted, just lost 20% (so it’s +10%)
    Those are the games deceitful Nordeus plays

Yeah I know but still, offering rewards in all three categories should be implemented

Quote Originally Posted by Mauro Cárdenas View Post
    Just as there is a reward for the top scorer of the season in the league, I think there should be rewards for the player that gets top assists and the MVP (in rating) of the tournament. If top scorer gets 30% Finishing (+10 rests), the player that comes up as top assist should get 30% Passing (+10 Treatments) and the MVP should get 10% but in three different attributes so it sums up to 30% as well (+10 Morale boosters). This way we can reward not only one player, but three players of possibly three different teams.
    Agree, and I would add a space for the Best GK... so most saves.