Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Stop uninvited/unwanted friendlies...

Angry Stop uninvited/unwanted friendlies...

hey all...

I know that this issue has been widely commented on the boards and i apologise beforehand for bringing it up again...

I'm L2 and all of my few friends never ask for friendlies and visa versa...i only go to their games to do them a favour and add to their possession % while looking at how different formations work against each other...

Anyway...i only have a fb account for this game...all friends deleted...i knew my youngest son had added me on fb due to an old request but didn't play this game...

I awoke the other day knowing that i had two big games coming up (one i couldn't get to in the morning and one not long after waking) and noticed on arrival that my players had earned vast skill points and yet they had in my mind only played one game so i was confused...looking at my fixtures soon gave me my answer...

My son had installed T11 and challenged me to a friendly (i lost) ten minutes after a key game (which thankfully i won) and couple of hours before another (which again i won but my entire team was decimated as a result)...my first team is still suffering from it especially as i have two games a day...

basically Nordeous should change friendlies to accept or decline...it cant be difficult!!!!!...

rant over...
    Last edited by jklm_37; 05-21-2013 at 12:00 AM.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I agree with you, from what I know they are working on something.
    jklm_37 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well I have stopped having the problem after removing the problem kids from friends list one by one ...but I have not been accepting new friends to avoid the rotten ones and I have about 20-30 odd friends who keep supporting me and i support them once in a while...but honestly the work is happening on new emblems, new club additions etc ...i don't see the complaints get addressed, all you get is a f**king bureaucratic standard messages
    Level 1 - League 1st Place
    Level 2 - League 3rd Place . Champions League- 2nd Place
    Level 3 - League 1st Place . Champions League 1st Place
    Level 4 - League 2nd Place. Champions League 1st Place
    Level 5 - League 1st Place. Champions League 2nd Place
    Level 6
    - League 2nd Place, Champions League 1st Place