Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Fix unbalanced teams with alien players

Fix unbalanced teams with alien players

I recently got paired in the CL group stage with another manager whose team is overall pretty normal, having players ranging from 91% to 120% on his initial 11 for every game. Except one single ST player that has 170% overall quality (with 234% heading, 243% passing, 212% dribbling, 266% shooting, 339% finishing and 200% speed, besides having over 130% on some grey skills).

What am I supposed to do against someone like that? He plays with 6 defenders (DL, DCx2, DR, DMCx2) and 3 midfielders that basically stay in the very back aswell only to play long passes to the broken piece of an alien that is the ST. It's no fair having a team like that and you guys should do something to regulate things like this from happening.

I log in every day to have a strong and balanced team with players from 105% to 123%, only to be beaten to a guy that only focuses on one player and breaks the logic of the game itself.

So how should this be solved? Maybe limiting this difference in quality of players withing the same team, so you can't have a player that has over 40% overall quality more than the worst player in your initial 11 formation. If not, things like this happen. It's like Lionel Messi joining a team in the 3rd division of Uganda, the disparity is outrageous.

Dreamer
    Do you think that is bad? I played against a team that had 6 players like that while the rest of the team was 75-80% this brought the overall % of his team down to be equal to mine where I had all of my players in approximately the same percentages. Needless to say, I lost both games and had no chance to win, in fact, he won the league hands down. It's impossible to win against teams like that and Nordeus will DO NOTHING TO CHANGE THIS. I am definitely considering abandoning this game because the company does absolutely NOTHING to fix these issues and make the game a fair one. You write to support and you can basically write the answer you will get because it's always the same answer. They say they will pass the information to the game programmers who then do absolutely NOTHING to fix these issues. It's a scam. They make money through the stupid ads they make us watch to get free resources they make money from those of us who have to spend a little to be competitive at a minimum and they make money from those who spend a lot to win it all. They have no incentive to fix anything at all until people like us keep complaining but keep playing and even spending instead of just leaving they will do nothing to change and make the game fairer. Sadly we are simply wasting our time here. Do you think they even read our posts? please!
    Ankur Khantwal likes this.