Thread: The crappiest results this season please correct algorithms

Dreamer

The crappiest results this season please correct algorithms

Did anyone else notice how difficult it has become to win a game this season? What the heck happened? Although we needed a bit of change in the AI simulator results, to tighten up a little the results when competing against stronger teams, however, the programmers went too far. I have a team that for the first time I was able to get to almost 140% after spending time and some money and resources. How in the world am I not able to win games that last season if I had a team like this one I would have killed. I am losing and tying in an unprecedented way and most of the games I win even against much weaker opponents I marginally win.

If by any chance ANYONE from Nordeus reads this, please while we need more flexibility in results a team at 139% cannot lose the games I have lost with adversaries that at the same rate of percentage last season I would have handily beaten. Too many losses and draws that make no sense given the difference in quality of the teams. Plus, a question arises in my mind that is why is it that only weaker teams beat mine but I cannot beat stronger teams with the same differential as the ones that beat mine? SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS GAME THIS SEASON. I even managed to lose a game on the Unite Cup against a team that I was killing the rest of the time, come on now. Give us a break, if we spend real money, time, effort, and resources to get a team to a certain level and you with some lopsided programming undo all we did what is the purpose of playing this game?

Apprentice
    They won't read it, and if they do, they'll ignore it, as they do with all the complaints we make here. The game is unfair and they try to force you to buy, more and more, the crap they sell at the price of gold

Dreamer
    yes I realized some time ago this game is a money-making scam for the most part. The simulator isn't even calibrated properly. I have such great attackers with very high shooting and finishing % and they miss the easiest shots even more than they score. I have a ST who is a so-called Target man, but I wonder target of who?

They are so ridiculous it's not funny. I guess we are the stupid ones that keep playing perhaps hoping that one day they will calibrate the game properly with the real simulation. I also believe that if you complain a lot they punish you. I wrote ti support so many times with all kinds of unfair things going on and they seem to make my team do worse. I reported a manager that was cheating, long story, they said they would investigate so then guess what the next season they put me in a league with that team again. So much for investigating, They just say they'll do this and that but they don't. That's why they say that they cannot divulge the outcome of the investigation because of privacy issues, What a crock! That's the greatest excuse possible to not do anything at all and get away with it. I really think I must quit this game. Customer support is useless. Now you can't even contact them on the mobile app, they ask if you want to chat with someone and then the little wheel spins around but you can never chat with anyone. Since they did the latest updates everything even works worse than before.

Apprentice
    when you talk about 'it seems that they punish those who complain'... I don't know, it sounds so familiar to me. I've been in the same league as a rogue team for 3 or 4 seasons. I never beat them. I face another cheater, who I denounced here on the forum a few weeks ago, cup yes, champions too, a long time ago. What do you want to play if you know you can't win because someone cheats? You're right, I think the best thing to do is to give up this game. The developers are laughing in our face.

Dreamer
    I am positive that they can easily flag your team to program it to have the results they want. I know that due to the large numbers of people playing this game, it seems impossible to do so but it is not, it is very easy. They can program every league team or cup or any other competition to arrive at the outcome they already programmed. In other words, if they program your team to have an algorithm, for example, first place league, elimination of team in the cup in the quarter-finals, second place in CL and s one every season it changes so that the outcomes seem to happen randomly but they do not. The computer will get you to the result it wants for your team, so you will win randomly, lose randomly, and draw randomly but still caused by the computer, it only looks random to us. The end result is what the computer will bring your team to have. In the end, it matters only when you train to 40% have all your players rested and morale superb and then still lose to a weaker team, that's why. There would be almost zero possibility in real football that if you had a team in that condition it would end up losing or even drawing with a weaker team. How can your team have all the positive results possible and in every single game the morale of the players goes down? I'll tell you why because they want you to use them, buy them. A team that wins a league or is in the first place or gets in the finals should have its players minimum on superb if not on fire, yet you will win the semifinals and go to the finals and all your team has to be boosted because their morale went from superb to very good and if you do not boost it you probably will not win or you will draw. They are so far removed from reality it's not even funny and yet they swear they program the game close to reality as possible. Absolutely not.

Apprentice
    You're right, completely right.

Dreamer
    just so you know I lost my cup final against a team that was 14 % weaker than mine and I am DONE with this rip-off game. I decided to quit once and for all I am not going to waste time, money, and resources to get to this point and lose against a team that last season I would have beaten handily this crap has been going on all of this season and enough is enough they aren't getting me anymore. Good luck to you, a piece of advice, GET OUT, it's not worth wasting time and money on this scam of a game

Apprentice
    I also dropped my hand, there's no way to take this game seriously. Hello, imbecile developers, you're killing the game