Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juanse642

Thread: Descend

Descend

Like the first 4 teams are in Green because they are going to classify to the Champions League, and the next 3 teams are in Blue because they are going to rise a level, the last team in the League (14º) should be in Red; descent zone. The other teams simply repeat the level.

Descend-descenso.jpg

For example, BARCELLONA F.C should go down to Level 4 (we are in Level 5).

Hope you like the idea.
    AdmiralG likes this.

Rookie
    i agree there should be some form of relegation each season. far to easy otherwise.
    i also think it should only be top three automatically qualify for C/L each season with the fourth placed teams playing off pre-season as in the real C/L.
    I also think top 7 teams to be promoted each season is pathetic. what incentive is there to play the game, improve your team through the season to maintain the highest finishing position when a team that has on over all losing record can still progress to higher division anyway.
    Not only that but as I am currently leading my division with a 100% record after 15 games i am already promoted!! As the seventh placed side cant catch me even if i lose and he wins all his remaining games. So with half a season to go i am already promoted.
    really does take the excitement out of the game if its for glory only...

The games needs work in these areas before it can sit along side some of the other better known managerial games and call its self the real deal!!!

Ideally, 4 teams should qualify for the upper level including only 2 (maybe 3) teams qualifying for the CL at the same time. 4 teams should be qualifying for the lower level and would increase the challenge, but not the customers.

That could be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Keat Campbell View Post
    i agree there should be some form of relegation each season. far to easy otherwise.
    i also think it should only be top three automatically qualify for C/L each season with the fourth placed teams playing off pre-season as in the real C/L.
    I also think top 7 teams to be promoted each season is pathetic. what incentive is there to play the game, improve your team through the season to maintain the highest finishing position when a team that has on over all losing record can still progress to higher division anyway.
    Not only that but as I am currently leading my division with a 100% record after 15 games i am already promoted!! As the seventh placed side cant catch me even if i lose and he wins all his remaining games. So with half a season to go i am already promoted.
    really does take the excitement out of the game if its for glory only...

The games needs work in these areas before it can sit along side some of the other better known managerial games and call its self the real deal!!!
    Wow im new to the game first season spent 30 pounds and lost 1 drawn 2 and won league by a mile now afyer your comment to go in cl im thinking not to spend anything next season due to the fact I only need 7th or 4th for cl

Relegation should actually covered two bottom teams...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC