Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By stressclancy

Thread: Win almost every single match formation and tactics it really works

Dreamer

Win almost every single match formation and tactics it really works

Dear fellow Top Eleven managers, if finally found the formation and tactics that will make you win about 98 to 99% of your matches.

Drum roll, please..... YOU CAN USE ANY FORMATION AND TACTICS IF YOU DO THIS...MAKE YOUR TEAM ALWAYS 20 TO 30% STRONGER THAN ALL THE OTHERS AND YOU WILL WIN 98 TO 99% OF YOUR GAMES. So get going managers, spend, spend, spend, and spend real money get a super strong club, and then spend again because next season as a reward for doing so good you will be penalized by 20%. Therefore it is best you actually spend enough to get your team 40% stronger than all others, THIS SYSTEM IS FOOL PROOF, IT WILL WORK EVERY TIME, SO SPEND UP FRIENDS

Rookie
    LOL spend spend spend then gloat how great of a manager you are ignoring the fact you paid to win

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ianruk View Post
    lol spend spend spend then gloat how great of a manager you are ignoring the fact you paid to win
    exactly, that is what they do, i do not in fact do that i will show you how this gets rewarded, i'm in the round of 32 in cl playing at home, dominated the entire match, and had many many counters and shots on goal all yielded 1 goal. They produce 4 actions maybe 5 scored on a free kick and a goal toward the end of the game i lose 1-2 oh by the way i was slightly better in quality and it showed. This game is a freaking travesty for those who do not spend like us. A freaking travesty they punish you when you do not spend, punish you, when you should win you lose, and win nothing of substance in the end. I still do not know why i still bother

Banned
    They produce four or five actions, including a free kick and a goal late in the game, resulting in a 1-2 loss for me despite the fact that I was marginally superior in quality. This game is an abomination for those who do not spend as much as we do.
    vinim likes this.