on the tactical side, this game is very stagnant. In order to coach properly a team the options we have are too generic and not designed for proper true football coaching tactics. The more I know about football the more I know this game is rigged to have the outcomes the simulator algorithms give it regardless of most of the tactical and formation orders we give the team. The tactics should be such that we can actually give each player certain orders and positions on the pitch and they should keep them until we change them at any time, these arrows or where we place the players on the pitch do not work almost at all.

I see my players too often out of position and this makes a difference even in the shooting accuracy or positioning of marking an opponent man or zone. I do not think that the game honors our tactical orders very well even because they are too generic and the computer I believe is not properly calibrated to withhold the tactics we give it. Drastic changes are needed all around in this game besides this one.