Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By AnthonyLucasJr2
  • 1 Post By vinim
  • 1 Post By alwyn28.aj82
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA

Thread: Tokens/Rests etc

Tokens/Rests etc

I think an incentive to have people play the game more often if you lower the pricing for tokens and also offer a seasons worth in the beginning as a thank you to all players and members. So that way it’s a once time offer in the beginning of the season, you get a season worth of tokens, rest Morale and health. If you need more, obviously you buy more, but I think that would be a great incentive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    The daily reward should increase over time. A week? There should be a reward for every day of the season. Those who accessed all 28 days should win better prizes, such as, I don't know, 10, 15 tokens and not a blue pack and useless money.
    AnthonyLucasJr2 likes this.

yes your right , & treatments , i have over 600 now , need to get rid of treatments , its too easy to heal injured players , its making the game to easy , thoughts guys& ladies?

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alwyn28.aj82 View Post
    yes your right , & treatments , i have over 600 now , need to get rid of treatments , its too easy to heal injured players , its making the game to easy , thoughts guys& ladies?

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk
    Damn I need some treatments lol

Dreamer
    let's keep dreaming guys! Today they lowered morale on 8 players after the first game played, never happened before, never. They are dishonest thieves

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    let's keep dreaming guys! Today they lowered morale on 8 players after the first game played, never happened before, never. They are dishonest thieves
    Whoa that’s terrible I’m sorry and yea that’s never happened

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyLucasJr2 View Post
    Whoa that’s terrible I’m sorry and yea that’s never happened

Many times it even happens after a 7-0 victory. In real life it works oposite and the moral goes UP instead of down .

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hweegenaar View Post
    Many times it even happens after a 7-0 victory. In real life it works oposite and the moral goes UP instead of down .
    Unfortunately, this game has nothing at all to do with real football, nothing. Tell me when is the last or ever time you beat a team 20 to 30% stronger than yours? In real football, the statistics say it happens 15% of the time. in the 2 years, I have been playing this game I must have played over 1000 matches easily, and yet I have once still not beaten a team that much stronger. Besides in real football, the best team in any league is never 20 to 30% stronger. The most that a team is better is about 15 to 20% from the weakest. This game has very little to do with reality. As managers, we have little control if any at all over the strategy and tactics of the game. We are doomed to allow a very biased and controlled computer to dictate its own often wrong interpretation of the game and therefore doomed to accept the result it decides to spit out. Besides, the reason this happens is because I believe, and I have mathematical evidence that the computer is programmed to determine the ending results of every season for all teams that are not tanking. In other words, the victories draws, and defeats are all determined to make us obtain their final results. Therefore all our preparations and training are simply a smokescreen to force us to make us spend money and resources. In reality, they count a lot less than what we think when we do them. Of course, if we do not we will be punished by the computer. However, if we do what the game wants us to do will will only obtain the results they predetermined for us. To have a more realistic outcome the computer should be programmed to have less incidence and our training and tactics much more. The tactics afforded us are too simplistic and quite frankly they do not work very well. The computer is too slow to change them when we order a change as well as it almost ignores our commands when we choose a bonus during the game. I have noticed all this, it's not imagination. However, to the point of the post, the free rewards we get are garbage and yes we should be getting much much more free resources. In addition, the third-party games they offer to get free tokens are all BS. For the amount of time one has to spend and the difficulty of the tasks simply to obtain a handful of tokens is also BS.
    Last edited by MARCO CAIA; 01-27-2024 at 07:56 PM.