Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Betova14

Thread: Daily rewards

Daily rewards

I’ve always wondered why we only get one of each daily login reward (rest/Morale/Treatment/skill) instead of the amount of friends who send them(for example if I have 30 friends sending a rest, I should get 30 tests as a result not 1)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyLucasJr2 View Post
    I’ve always wondered why we only get one of each daily login reward (rest/Morale/Treatment/skill) instead of the amount of friends who send them(for example if I have 30 friends sending a rest, I should get 30 tests as a result not 1)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is from the original (start) game version, that had different setup and options, for starters there was no option to have friends unless it was with FB users, unlike now that you can be friends very easy.

In fact, years ago there was a limit of the number of friends , but I think that’s gone now.

Also, the idea was to promote the game and have friends to give/send a gift, and you’d be able to have up to 4 gifts, as part of the daily tasks and to make us spend more time in the game, and with the daily videos available gives up to ~29 packs.

Now with the change of ownership of the game where is 99% focused on getting money to have advantage is one of the few things they ‘give away’, and have not taken from us.

So bottom line I don’t think Nordeous will be giving us more than what they are now..,

Let’s see what this and new seasons changes, but I I think they’ll continue to create new ways to sale benefits for the managers.

Hope this was helpful to answer your question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AnthonyLucasJr2 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Betova14 View Post
    This is from the original (start) game version, that had different setup and options, for starters there was no option to have friends unless it was with FB users, unlike now that you can be friends very easy.

In fact, years ago there was a limit of the number of friends , but I think that’s gone now.

Also, the idea was to promote the game and have friends to give/send a gift, and you’d be able to have up to 4 gifts, as part of the daily tasks and to make us spend more time in the game, and with the daily videos available gives up to ~29 packs.

Now with the change of ownership of the game where is 99% focused on getting money to have advantage is one of the few things they ‘give away’, and have not taken from us.

So bottom line I don’t think Nordeous will be giving us more than what they are now..,

Let’s see what this and new seasons changes, but I I think they’ll continue to create new ways to sale benefits for the managers.

Hope this was helpful to answer your question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    However, to the initial post, I agree 100% that if I have so many friends and each sends me one item I should get as many items as the number of friends that sent them. Indeed they now are giving us a gift for each day in the shop as well. I think this is a welcomed change and a microscopic gesture of goodwill on their part. However, as I said microscopic gesture because they increased the prices for everything else. Take the Academy coaches for example. When I started playing the game a year and a half ago they cost $ 4.99. Then almost immediately, within 2 months they increased the prices to 6.99 and then to $ 9.99. this season they are $ 19.99. I mean the first increase was for $ 5.00 then the next one was $2 and then $ 10.00 this is insanity. In retail, in most cases they have sales, which are reductions in prices to incentivize sales, this is perhaps the only place I have seen anyone increase prices instead of giving real deals and discount prices. I am failing to understand how they expect more people to buy their products. What is more insane? The greed of the seller or the stupidity of those who will buy the products at a higher price? Perhaps both. I can understand selling for example a preparation combo for $ 13.99 since one gets 5 Advanced playbooks and 50 green boosters. That is a deal if one considers the regular price of them each is 3.99. But an item such as the Academy coach is not a justifiable increase to get the same thing they offered last season for $ 10 less. However, the prices all around are way too high to begin with.

Limiting the number of rewards received each day encourages players to log in and participate in the game Suika game more often to receive daily rewards, creating long-term engagement.