Thread: stadium

Unhappy stadium

hi, i think think the stadium could have more modernization.
    for myself, that's a long time that I did all of them.
    Maybe the stadium could have more places, and theaters or installation could be made ​​for after putting a lot of concerts and new events in.
    it's sad that there aren't more upgrades to do now ...
    we need to find new ideas !

Talking about concerts and events, it make the game more like the Sims...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Talking about concerts and events, it make the game more like the Sims...
    Yes I agree with you but I agree with himas well, I think they should add more things because I am level 13 (season 16) and in 4 days I will be done with everything, I won't have what to do after that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    One thing I wouldn't mind seeing regarding stadiums is the ability to 'multi develop'. Basically, if you have the money, I don't see why you need to wait for one area to be upgraded before upgrading another part of the stadium (to compensate, maybe higher the number of days slightly to fully finish each one).

As an example, I think July Fourth recently mentioned that he has upgraded everything in the stadium without using any tokens to speed things up. Assuming he began upgrading from the moment he first signed up, I think he said it took about 15 MONTHS to upgrade everything (I'm level 6 and have only just Maxed Out the floodlights).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1