Thread: Squads and Injuries

Squads and Injuries

A lot of players are suffering multiple injuries to their players, which stretches even the strongest squads. A fair solution would be to extend rosters from current 22, to maybe 25, as has previously been advocated. But I may have another solution.

How about Nordeus having a central pool of players (maybe apprentice's or free agents), and work it like the transfer list. It could work thus: If a manger has enough injuries that mean they can't field a full team of 18 (11 players + 7 subs), and their roster is full, they could go to the central pool and "borrow" up to 3 players, for a fixed period (ie: 3 days), at a cost of 1 or 2 tokens. After the time limit, the player / players would automatically be returned to the pool.

It might help players short term, and Nordeus would still see a small return.

This would not apply for suspended players. Just a thought.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

It's pretty clear from research I've done on other teams on my level increasing squad numbers is not the answer, clubs with smaller squads receive less injuries.
    There has to be a multiplier in the game engine that takes certain factors into account to make the leagues and comps competitive.
    IMO they are squad numbers, skill levels, over training and when players are close to gaining or completing a skill level, where the engine deems his progress to quick.

Some of the stats I've been monitoring on my own team.

Last season maximum games played in all three competitions.

Since the start of last season, to day 7 current season

Injuries 25.

Avg time of injury 8 days due to two broken legs

Game days played 35
    Player days lost 200

65 games played in total.
    Equivalent games missed by injuries if applied to one player, 394 as some days there are only single matches, roughly 7.5 seasons.

22 man squad reduced by 5.7 players per day. If you don't use medic packs.
    Using medic packs if bought at an AVg of 12 per injury, 300, 276 tokens.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 12-22-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

This game gave too much significance to tokens. The only thing that tokens aren't needed for, and that makes me somehow wonder, is registering a match or to a competition lol. The role of the tokens should be reduced.