• 4 Post By t11_user9
  • 1 Post By Hurling
  • 3 Post By izzue
  • 1 Post By nastazio poulio
  • 1 Post By Roquref
  • 1 Post By Hurling

Thread: Friendly match auto accept ... Bad feature

Friendly match auto accept ... Bad feature

I have some displeasure with friendly match. Some friends asked for friendly match when I not login and set time in 15-30 min before begin. Sometime I prepare my squad for match in nearly time that he/her ask to friendly.

Then after they finished friendly match ... my squd's power is decrease (99->75). when I login to manage my team ... and I found my team is less power for my match.

I don't understand your logic about friendly match. Request but don't need response (always auto accept).

Many people talk about this feature and always say that because nordeus want user to loss their token to buy item. Auto accept friendly match ... can make them money too.

More than that many people unfriend together and feel ba about someone that request for friend amd ask to friendly match and annoy them.

Roquref, chaleFC, kaukasgr and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Use search, there are already a lot of posts like this and yes no one likes
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ha Ha Ha Ha ....what do u think guys....NORDEUS ARE STUPID? Hmm.... i don't think so...the only way to do well in this problem is to not have friends.

This is made worse on the mobile versions (at least the iPhone version) as you don't have a choice for setting a time when arranging a friendly. In the mobile version, if you set a friendly, it always kick's off in 15 minutes (unless the other team already has a scheduled game).
    Roquref likes this.

ya it bad feature ..even this some of my friend used it to sabotaj others from winning cup,c.league and league by lowering the players condition with setting up friendly match ,match n match again its so terrible...
    Ro Edu, Roquref and Yinhung like this.

Like i was post before for the same problem everything will be fix that if we will have a choise!the choise to have friendly or not...is only a button like i want offside traps or not.
    The only solution i find for the moment is sometimes to play my friendly matches before they come to me and i choose some players that i know thei dont play the game anymore So if they try to play friendly with me...thei can't because i have 4 matches already!
    Ro Edu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_user9 View Post
    I have some displeasure with friendly match. Some friends asked for friendly match when I not login and set time in 15-30 min before begin. Sometime I prepare my squad for match in nearly time that he/her ask to friendly.

Then after they finished friendly match ... my squd's power is decrease (99->75). when I login to manage my team ... and I found my team is less power for my match.

I don't understand your logic about friendly match. Request but don't need response (always auto accept).

Many people talk about this feature and always say that because nordeus want user to loss their token to buy item. Auto accept friendly match ... can make them money too.

More than that many people unfriend together and feel ba about someone that request for friend amd ask to friendly match and annoy them.

100% agree, I don't mind doing friendlies when I can but I had friends trying to do them whilst I had 3 games scheduled for League, Champions League and Cup.

If you can't tailor your squads for each game it makes it hard to keep the fatigue level low..

Either give us the option to accept friendlies or give us another function to nominate different squads for each game played on a particular day, this way we can ensure our squads aren't running around with 25% fatigue and possibly getting injured..
    Yinhung likes this.
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Roquref View Post
    Either give us the option to accept friendlies or give us another function to nominate different squads for each game played on a particular day, this way we can ensure our squads aren't running around with 25% fatigue and possibly getting injured..
    This would also help for situations where a game is played immediately after another. I have had this happen several times and haven't been able to swap any more than 3 or 4 players and apply more than 1 or 2 rest packs before the game prevents me from making changes to the roster
    Roquref likes this.

Hello everybody.

Well, as has been mentioned several times in previous post's by several people, I also do not agree with the automatic acceptance gaming friendly. I am sure that this possibility is used by many users so projudicar the dynamics of play and thus lead to discouragement and abandonment of it.
    I think this time for gambling operators to create a tool that allows the user's have the option of accepting Friendly matches or not!
    I sincerely hope that administrators take into consideration our request and take action.

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work and games.

PS: I apologize if my writing is not understandable, but I'm using the translator and sometimes the translations are not the most correct. : P

Sincerely,
    LessP