Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Friendly matches

Quote Originally Posted by kidwispa View Post
    I can just use training to increase my player stats and there's less chance of an injury)
    Yup,I agree.Training them would decrease less condition,increase more experience.

how to avoid friendly match? note that you couldn't make friendly match againt a team have 4 matches in next 24 hours. Make an account and arrange 3 friendly match with this team and cancel it when you are online. it doesn't a probleme anymore
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    how to avoid friendly match? note that you couldn't make friendly match againt a team have 4 matches in next 24 hours. Make an account and arrange 3 friendly match with this team and cancel it when you are online. it doesn't a probleme anymore
    And will it count as u played 3 matches already even if u cancel them?
    Last edited by TeHQ; 06-10-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Hi!! this is true, someone should do something about friendly matches.
    I think it's essential for the game, because if the players get tired so fast, we should be able to choose whether or not to specify a friendly.
    Suppose that I play for the season at 16:00 pm and I can not see a match, and some friend of mine invited me a friendly match at 15:50 pm my players are going to get tired and maybe also injured.
    From my point of view this is a very important issue that makes a difference in the game, in order to have your players in good shape and give the necessary training without fear of being tired or injured.

But I saw no administrator respond this topic ...
    I would like to do something about it ..
    We are the ones we feed them, they should pay more attention to us ...

yes pleaso, change that, this is the biggest problem in this game. You should have the change to accept a friendly match, or at least the game should notify you when one of your friends have planned a game. It happens frequently that before an important match you find all your best players tired

The friendly matches doesn't live up to their purpose, so they better remove it...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

for me it would be best to send an invitation to play a friendly, at a specific time (in 5 minutes, or 10 hours). If the guest accepts, the game is played, if not accept, do not play. That simple!!! ...-.-''''
    kaukasgr likes this.

T11 will NOT change the way friendlies are arranged as they are banking on you getting players injured or weaker in condition as a result of them before an important game.. Forcing you to buy tokens to heal injured players immediately and to buy additional rest packs , its good business for them... When I accept a new game request I immediately check out there previous fixtures and if they play friendlies on a regular basis.. I ditch them as quickly as I can... It's a shame you can't instant message people who do this, and give them a piece if your mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12