Thread: tokens and friendly games

tokens and friendly games

i want to talk about two things: friendly games and tokens.
    first i will talk on friendly games: i had to get the championship in the leugue but before i played the last game i noticed that some one in my league did to me 2 friendly games. of course that my players were tired and i lost the game and i didnt won the championship. the solve is to make an option that you are not agree to friendly game and you can switch the option for you will agree to friendly games.

secondly i want to talk about the tokens. i think that it is too hard to get tokens. the videos that have to give us more are shown one time a week and sometimes i dont get tokens from it. i think that you have to add more contracts and i have great ideas for some.
    1) after every game that you win no metter if it is in the league or in the cup you will get tokens.
    2) 10 tokens for 15 days.
    another solve is to add more videos that you can watch and get tokens from it.
    thank you, i will be very happy if those problems will be fixed

Join the club

Quote Originally Posted by omerhalely111 View Post
    first i will talk on friendly games: i had to get the championship in the leugue but before i played the last game i noticed that some one in my league did to me 2 friendly games. of course that my players were tired and i lost the game and i didnt won the championship. the solve is to make an option that you are not agree to friendly game and you can switch the option for you will agree to friendly games.
    A mute function or an "agree function" is well-wished, you're not the only one who has this problem...

secondly i want to talk about the tokens. i think that it is too hard to get tokens.
    True Story, Bro.

the videos that have to give us more are shown one time a week and sometimes i dont get tokens from it.
    Then do other offers, there are many other surveys without videos.

1) after every game that you win no metter if it is in the league or in the cup you will get tokens.
    TOPKERS is ok, I think. The cup is not really important, so I think it's ok as it is.

2) 10 tokens for 15 days.
    The last contract (NORDEUS? Don't know how it's called...) is okay, too I think. Just save your tokens, then this is no problem.

another solve is to add more videos that you can watch and get tokens from it.
    Nah, this is not that easy as you maybe think. Nordeus does not place these videos in the game and throw tokens out of the window, because they have fun out of this. This is pure advertisement for e.g. iPhone games or something. When there are good offers for an advertisement, Nordeus sure will accept it and there's some new video or another survey in there.

thank you, i will be very happy if those problems will be fixed
    How to fix something, when there is no problem? No, really, you just used the wrong word. You fix a bug. You just suggested some things here, so there's nothing to fix. The game is working great