View Poll Results: What do you think of the suggestions?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd like to see them in the game

3 75.00%
  • I wouldn't like seeing them in the game

1 25.00%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pukovnik27

Thread: Several suggestions

Several suggestions

1. Servers:

Allign the game into servers. It could be made that the first shuffle of players' placing is random, so basicly, we get placed at random servers during the first placement. Having servers is more practical for tracking a possible 'ranking' list.

2. Competitions:

Currently, players get to face unbeatable enemies in cups or other competitions other than the league. I suggest you guys put up a max. level difference of two. That means that that managers from level 1 to 3 get put into one cup competition, randomly and they won't be facing players who're several levels above them and will have a chance, but the manager level will still matter. This way the economy will balance out too as people get millions for cup matches.

3. Club statistics:

Well, this is more of a fun suggestion. Perhaps you guys could make a 'Club History' tab among the others(Squad, transfers and so on) which would display all played seasons(starting with the season when the suggestion goes live, if it does that is) and within that the goals and assists, their scorers and match+ranking stats for each competition. It'd be fun. Basicly, just copied results of the end of each competition within a season. It'd let the players gather a certain history of their club. Within those could be a tab with 'My club' within each competition history inside the season information; once the player selects it, they get to see the statistics that regard only their club: only their players' assists, goals and so on with the names of the players that scored/made them for the players' club, plus the average rating of that players for that season's competition. Something similar to what can be seen on football games while playing master league, where you can see your players' results for each season.

This could become a historical 'treasure' of each players club. It'd be awesome not to get your results just wiped with each passing season and to have an overlook of what you've done previously. It would give the game an in-debt style and perspective and I got the impression that this is the only thing this game is missing to be complete, with a few minor suggestions here and there.

4. Player associations:

Appart from having one football association which basicly governs the competitions, there could be something that would be a parallel to what other games call 'guilds'. My sugg. is to call them 'Manager Associations'. These could be used to add members and see them online, earn reputation for the manager association aswell according to the performances of the members and maybe extend the facebook feature by making daily posts or achievements which upon opening up give some ammount of money, a token, one pack out of the three kinds, shorten construction of stadium assets by XYZ ammount of time. There could be a manager association trophy showcase where upon selecting a manager would display all their info just as if you select the managers now .This opens up endless possibilities. Also there should not be much involvment of token-need here because the game shouldn't be all about having tokens. Right now almost every action depends on having tokens. Manager associations should be left out of that.

I guess things like these would make the game overall much more interesting and would keep players occupied for a lot longer. They don't require too much coding either I guess.

I'll be updating this thread. What does everyone think about this?
    Last edited by Pukovnik27; 12-22-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    Roquref likes this.