Thread: Rare 5 star Youngsters at level 7 Famous

Rare 5 star Youngsters at level 7 Famous

Dear Admin,
    Till today,ST and Wingers such as AML,ML(5star average 50-54) are very rare on the market.I m very active on TE but i can't find suitable players.
    I think that the game engine automatically add bot players such as average quality 53,54 Strikers,Wingers to market but there are very very few.Some days,there are totally Zero.
    Rare 5star Youngster cause inappropriate market balance and value.
    I suggest the game engine to add many more 5star youngsters so that we can compete well.
    Till today Round 6 of league,I didn't buy even one player.
    Please fix that as soon as u can.
    Good Luck.

If you're out of luck for five days, it doesn't mean some rates should be changed. Wingers are rare, but whats the problem with that? Wait for a chance to buy them. You can't have everyone as a youngster and the game can't be perfect all the time.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articfire View Post
    Dear Admin,
    Till today,ST and Wingers such as AML,ML(5star average 50-54) are very rare on the market.I m very active on TE but i can't find suitable players.
    I think that the game engine automatically add bot players such as average quality 53,54 Strikers,Wingers to market but there are very very few.Some days,there are totally Zero.
    Rare 5star Youngster cause inappropriate market balance and value.
    I suggest the game engine to add many more 5star youngsters so that we can compete well.
    Till today Round 6 of league,I didn't buy even one player.
    Please fix that as soon as u can.
    Good Luck.
    This don't depend only on computer, depend on players from your server too, only few players are added by them :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

It is weird that it has been almost 3days still very rare.
    I saw some players age 19,20 yr 5star but average is just 52,53 and others aged 21,22 with average 54....some
    ST seems to be not bad on market now
    But Never see AML,ML youngsters 5star players
    I don't know whether they are afraid to see more competitive league or boring to add excellent youngsters
    I m very active on TE market,still there is no player i can buy
    Really nonsense.

ํYou are lucky.
    I am L6. 99.99% are 3*.
    4* is on the market only 1-2/2-3 hrs.