Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

  1. #51
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Yup, made the call. I've sold off nearly all my team now, and replaced them with fast training 18yo players. Got some outstanding young players with it being first day of the season, had to get up after server maintenance though to buy them.

    I'll train these players for the next six seasons, staying in the same division and see how it goes.
    What do you mean by same division, to stay at the same level for 6 seasons?
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #52
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What do you mean by same division, to stay at the same level for 6 seasons?
    Yeah, I'll probably not win the cup or CL this season, but next season I might win the cup, then I'd expect to win it each season.

    Only thing I'd be finishing bottom in is the league
    Last edited by darrenmcmillan; 02-10-2013 at 10:35 AM.

  3. #53
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably not win the cup or CL this season, but next season I might win the cup, then I'd expect to win it each season.

    Only thing I'd be finishing bottom of is the league
    I did same on other acc but not more then 1,2 seasons and yes is working just be careful, at least try to watch your games, even if you lose, because if you won't watch your game and you will lose you will get -1 blue booster
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #54
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I did same on other acc but not more then 1,2 seasons and yes is working just be careful, at least try to watch your games, even if you lose, because if you won't watch your game and you will lose you will get -1 blue booster
    Good tip, thanks!

    Even to ensure I loss I'll likely need to watch :-)
    Last edited by darrenmcmillan; 02-10-2013 at 10:35 AM.

  5. #55
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Yup, made the call. I've sold off nearly all my team now, and replaced them with fast training 18yo players. Got some outstanding young players with it being first day of the season, had to get up after server maintenance though to buy them.

    I'll train these players for the next six seasons, staying in the same division and see how it goes.
    You'll just have a 9* squad in the summer...

    6 seasons is a lot of seasons to miss promotion by overpowering your team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  6. #56
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You'll just have a 9* squad in the summer...

    6 seasons is a lot of seasons to miss promotion by overpowering your team.
    I agree, but I honestly don't mind waiting.

  7. #57
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    I agree, but I honestly don't mind waiting.
    It's a case of whether you want to be Level 4 in 6 seasons time or Level 10 in 6 seasons time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  8. #58
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Updated initial post with new team for season 4.

    Purchases for season are complete, only thing I need is a decent 18yo goalkeeper.

  9. #59
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,893
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Updated initial post with new team for season 4.

    Purchases for season are complete, only thing I need is a decent 18yo goalkeeper.
    Very nice so far :P
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #60
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    105
    Cup round 1

    3-0 away win....
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-s4arnd1lg1.jpg

    10-0 home win, testing a new defensive play tactic! Go figure...
    FC Rovers (Scottish Team)-s4arnd1lg2.jpg

    My new midfielder got MOM both times, scored 4 on the second leg!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast