Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FC Rovers (Scottish Team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenmcmillan View Post
    Cup round 1

3-0 away win....
    Attachment 2021

10-0 home win, testing a new defensive play tactic! Go figure...
    Attachment 2022

My new midfielder got MOM both times, scored 4 on the second leg!
    Ah thats nice :P 13 at general is not bad :P good luck in next round.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Played an illegal formation to lose my league match, with no wingers and no forward.

70mins played still 0-0, I had more shots on goal! So I had to sub the keeper with a forward to lose 2-0 :-)

CL win though 3-1, so all is good.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Played an illegal formation to lose my league match, with no wingers and no forward.

70mins played still 0-0, I had more shots on goal! So I had to sub the keeper with a forward to lose 2-0 :-)

CL win though 3-1, so all is good.
    Try to lose at the start but at the end of the season, try to win some games :P to get back some boosters.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Try to lose at the start but at the end of the season, try to win some games :P to get back some boosters.
    Yeah that's my plan, as the harder teams will be in the later stages of the CUP / CL then as well.

Working on positions first, then special skills this season. I'll start leveling them up next

Rookie
    >spends countless amounts of tokens and millions of $ on players in the scout list
    >builds a team of the most astonishing, jaw-dropping players out there
    >actually takes time and tokens to rename the players
    >3rd season
    >
    I agree, to be honest I'm a little bit bored at this level with the lack of competition.
    well, of course there's a lack of competition: most of the players in your league have an average quality so inferior to yours, you could leave the game and come back in a year and expect to have won every single game in your absence.

But, however: wow. great team. seriously.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    >spends countless amounts of tokens and millions of $ on players in the scout list
    >builds a team of the most astonishing, jaw-dropping players out there
    >actually takes time and tokens to rename the players
    >3rd season
    >

well, of course there's a lack of competition: most of the players in your league have an average quality so inferior to yours, you could leave the game and come back in a year and expect to have won every single game in your absence.

But, however: wow. great team. seriously.
    Actually last season most of my team was bought from the market, or power trained using boosters from vids, but yes if I wanted to spend money on it at one point then what's the big deal? No need to hate

Rookie
    No, no, there's no hating. It's just rather funny how you'd say there's a lack of competition in the third season, when everyone's supposed to be at a certain level, and you're way ahead of them. Just thought it was ironic: the fact that you do or don't buy tokens doesn't bother me.

hi darenmcmilan.!

I'M WANBOO FC, Do YOU KNOW ME?

WE SEEMS COMMON SERVER.!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU AT HERE, IF IT'S SO FUN

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wanboo237 View Post
    hi darenmcmilan.!

I'M WANBOO FC, Do YOU KNOW ME?

WE SEEMS COMMON SERVER.!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU AT HERE, IF IT'S SO FUN
    Hey, nice to meet you! Always admired your team, you always field a young powerful squad.
    wanboo237 likes this.

Hey, nice to meet you! Always admired your team, you always field a young powerful squad.
    Your Teams look very strong. I'm afraid to against with you. When see you a bid, i know i will lose

I'm unfriend with you because i don't want to common League with you, i don't have a chance. hehe

So what's your Facebook? Can we become a friends?

( sorry about my english, i hope you will understand me )
    Last edited by wanboo237; 02-17-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast