Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "

Rookie
    Happy new yeah everyone ^^

At the moment it's a " happy " new year, i won my last 2 games 0-1 and 2-0 , the results isn't that big but still worthy cuz' the league is very balanced even if my average quality is higher,
    Tomorrow i will play my second 1/4 match at cup ( 3-1 home ) so i wish i'll pass to semifinals ^^
    And i will play the match league against " the scout buyer team " :P , 5 players with 7* so .... we will see ^^

Rookie
    So here's the result ...
    Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-match.png

As you can see another fatal injurie, i'll have to change the formation for the next 5 matches in league .... to be continued xD
    Today another important match in Cup away and a 2-0 can get me out of the semifinals, so let's see what future prepare ....

Have a nice day

Btw, updated team with a new transfet

Rookie
    Well then i lost the cup match 1-0 so i'm qualified to the semifinals and here is my opponent ...
    Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-milan.jpg

I think i will just keep up with my main squad but i'll switch to defensive style long passes hard tackles ....
    Any other propositions will be welcomed ^^

Have a nice day !!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Well then i lost the cup match 1-0 so i'm qualified to the semifinals and here is my opponent ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milan.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	532

I think i will just keep up with my main squad but i'll switch to defensive style long passes hard tackles ....
    Any other propositions will be welcomed ^^

Have a nice day !!
    You can't do to much, play offensive... maybe, maybe.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Well, i lost the match cup 0-2 home, and draw with the second in league wich i keeped the difference of 5 points, so ... xD i will concentrate on the league now and try to win it ... ^^

Well, i lost the match cup 0-2 home, and draw with the second in league wich i keeped the difference of 5 points, so ... xD i will concentrate on the league now and try to win it ... ^^
    Oh, cup is almost end but don't give up and yes focuse more on league.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Good morning,

Well, things being better now, the 2nd lost today and i won so i'm 8 points far from the seconds ( they're 3 ) and only 2 hard matches, i'm almost 70% from winning the league now, hope it'll be a happy ending ^^

Cheeers

Rookie
    Hey everyone ^^

Finnaly and for the first time THE LEAGUE CHAMPION , and got third on Cup cuz i faced a higher ( much higher ) opponent ^^
    Hope u've done well this season for you all and let's roll for the next one.

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-league.jpg

Hey everyone ^^

Finnaly and for the first time THE LEAGUE CHAMPION , and got third on Cup cuz i faced a higher ( much higher ) opponent ^^
    Hope u've done well this season for you all and let's roll for the next one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	League.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	776
    Hey ^^, thats very nice, I win league too with less points then you, 57 at this moment but I have 1 more game.

I hope you will perform very good in CL! all the best for you.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey ^^, thats very nice, I win league too with less points then you, 57 at this moment but I have 1 more game.

I hope you will perform very good in CL! all the best for you.

Thanks my friend and congratulations for you too, so finnaly you managed to win the league even with a bad start ^^ that was awesome i hope u will perform well in champions too

Cheers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast