Season 3 1st in league, 3th Cup
    Season 4 2nd in league, 1st Champions

Emblem and Jerseys

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-em.jpg
    Team

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-team-season-5.jpg

Trophy Room

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-trof.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-gian.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-team5.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-team-4.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-hiro.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-cu-.jpg  

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-trophy.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-ronal.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-zid.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-team4.jpg   Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-koi.jpg  

Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-squad.jpg  
    Last edited by Ziad Khattabi; 02-18-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nice team, what are your result for this season ?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Right now i'm 1st with /7-W/1-D/1-L/ but i'm facing really good players, so at the little fault i can slide to the 3rd or 4th place,
    In cup i'm in 1/8 facing an average squad but the semifinals will be hard against a Lvl 6 Player with a very high quality squad, so ... ^^' i'll try my best.

Rookie
    I won my first match away 1-5 so i think i'm qualified to the 1/4,
    + another win in league and the 2nd is 3 point far of me so i guess i have the marge of fail ^^ hope i'll stand in this line.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    I won my first match away 1-5 so i think i'm qualified to the 1/4,
    + another win in league and the 2nd is 3 point far of me so i guess i have the marge of fail ^^ hope i'll stand in this line.
    You are talking about CUP right? Heh very nice and yes I don't think you can't lose qualify.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Yep cuz i was not qualified to CL this year ^^'

Rookie
    I lost today to a lower team 3-1 --' .... so i'm really disapointed even if i still at the first place ....
    I don't know what to do cuz this lost bring dow my moral dunoo what to do ....

Banned
    This can happened and the game full of random results ... you can't always win and this lose shouldn't make you so sad .

work on your team to make him better about the moral raise the moral again and don't play any important mach with health lower than 75% or 80% would be better.

your team morale must be full off ... and replace any player who don't play well and make him play only one half ...

finally losing one or two matches doesn't mean you will keep losing but this a time and you will win again

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    This can happened and the game full of random results ... you can't always win and this lose shouldn't make you so sad .

work on your team to make him better about the moral raise the moral again and don't play any important mach with health lower than 75% or 80% would be better.

your team morale must be full off ... and replace any player who don't play well and make him play only one half ...

finally losing one or two matches doesn't mean you will keep losing but this a time and you will win again

I wish so my friend, atm i changed the squad cuz i have a fatal injurie i'll post the new formation and i'll switch to defensive style ...
    Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "-new.jpg

Rookie
    And For the morale and condition i keep them always at the top so i don't think that was the probleme, i won't my first match in 1/4 3-1 and i changed completly the formation, but i thikn i'll return to my old one the simple probleme is that i have only one AML so i can't place anyone there.

What do you propose with the squad that i have ?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast