Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ziad FC ( Morrocan Team " Japenese right now :P "

Banned
    Great work bro; keep going
    You must be careful and insist this season to win the CL trophy .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Great work bro; keep going
    You must be careful and insist this season to win the CL trophy .
    Thanks my friend,and yes i'm working hard to get treble this year ^^ we will see the results in 12 days from now lol
    I'm facing high lvls in cup but i think i can manage to win,for the CL i think i'm going to get her this year too i'm facing weak opponent but who knows ^^ ....

In league another win today and for the second time this year a big score ( 11-0) and my striker scored 3 goals ^^ ( so i would say yes, changing the name changes everything ) and still 0 GA ^^

Cheers

Rookie
    Important win today in Cup away 0-4 ^^ so i guess i'm in semifinals

Cheers and peace

Rookie
    Hey hey,

Another easy win today in league 0-6 so atm i'm 6 points from the 2nd and he's facing the third so if he lose i'll definitly win this league ^^.
    And after 15 matchs still with 0 GA and for now 73 GF ^^

Tonight the 2nd leg of CL, already won 1-4 away so i guess i'm in 1/4, hope no surprises happen !! btw the CL is the only cup they scored against me ( 5 goals till now ) But no worries cuz untill now i'm 100% wins no draws and no loses ( League, CL, Cup and even friendly )

Cheers and Peace !!

Rookie
    Hey Hey,

Well after 16 games with no goals conceded the days comes :P, i've drawn yesterdays match 2-2, but still with a 6 points différence between second and third ^^ and still got my direct matchs against them a draw or a win against any of them will be an automatic league trophy, but no haste ^^

Cup: Semifinals wainting me with the strongest opponent lvl 7
    CL: i think i passed the 1/4 won 3-0 home but still ^^ let hope so

and btw i'm working on my universal player ^^ 18 years old shadowstriker AM/L/C : 53 Quality ( 7* my lvl ) and 5 point far from 54, so in 20 SP he will be 8*

Cheers

Rookie
    hey hey,

well i have some good news and bad news too ....

Yesterday my laptop screwd so for now i dont have any machine to log ... im just lucky to have my phone so i can manage to change a bit of tactics and watch my matches ...

In the other way this is the results of my last matches in all competitions:

League: After drawing with the 4th and get the 2 first goals against, i received more goals than all season inb those days .. BUT still win all my matches even with my two direct followers so right now im first with a 9 points difference from the second and im officialy league winner ^^ with no lose

Cup: After losing the first leg with a 2:1 away { first lose of the season } i won today with 3:1 home so YEHAAA im in the final for the first time and ill face the second in league great team but already beated him twice this year so lets hope i can make it again

CL: Well i just can say im in the final cuz i already won the first leg away with 1:5 so im waiting my next opponent

Thats all i got for now wish me luck in both CL and Cup ^^

Cheers and peace

Rookie
    I want my treble !!!!! XD

Rookie
    Hey hey hey

New season is about to begin, but let's just start with the last season stats, i can't right now post pictures cuz I'm on my phone.

League: 1st with 25 win 1 draw : 127 GF and 6 GA ( my best numbers so far )

CL : 1st for the second time in row ^^

Cup : ... Yeah couldn't make it this year i missed my first treble lost 1-2 and it's the second defeat in whole season ^^

So the double achieved in the season 5

For the new season i think i will just keep 90% of my main players cuz they're all scout now.
    The bad news is my cup opponents they're all higher lvl than me i won today 2-1 against a lvl 8 .... Hope i can make itthis year too to the ffinal.

Cheers and wait for my final squad ^^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567