Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Oh, but I have Stacey Papaleo!!

The next time my youth facility spits out an ST (or an AMR/L ...LOLz) it will be Kofi Bobo Jr.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-08-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: clarity
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Oh, but I have Stacey Papaleo!!

The next time my youth facility spits out an ST (or an AMR/L ...LOLz) it will be Kofi Bobo Jr.
    Will there be another Fuad Martin? Our Fuad is 8* and we gave him MC role too, And like your players he has high physical stats.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, truly Miguel Duhamel is the closest to a young Fuad, but I don't want to change his name.. So it depends on the youth I get, my plan is to try and go with "homegrown" talent for a couple seasons and see how that goes. And, Fuad is going to retire from my team... so I have time to decide. Unless I see someone on the tranny list I cannot resist, 'natch.
    Wiesse and July Fourth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Well, truly Miguel Duhamel is the closest to a young Fuad, but I don't want to change his name.. So it depends on the youth I get, my plan is to try and go with "homegrown" talent for a couple seasons and see how that goes. And, Fuad is going to retire from my team... so I have time to decide. Unless I see someone on the tranny list I cannot resist, 'natch.
    I always nab the nordeus gens rather than sign the youth player simply because I get better players with the same fast training speeds and often buy them if they are already dual rollers. It's easy to sign them if they have qualities that don't end in 4/9.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, I got my youths. The 18 token youth is a dual role DL/DML player I will keep (and give DC or DMC depending on how he does, yeah I know I am *crazy* with triple role players.)
    I will sell the freebie MC.

But, before that, I had to.. sadly.. decide who gets to leave the team. It is *so* difficult, I really am attached to my guys, but I have the plan to go with any good youth that I can use at all in my style team, for a couple season, this forces me to sell guys, otherwise I would probably keep my guys forevers, this is really me trying out the youth system since I get so many now.

Ack! So, I sold Saeid Akbari, a rock steady defenceman who I have a player with same triple role already trained, so he was the logical choice for roles I had enough of for sure. But he is a good player and the team who got him will get the value of what they paid, ~$6.5M.

BvB (USA team)-akbari.png Fare thee well Saeid!
    Wiesse and khris like this.

My new youngster: BvB (USA team)-barclay.png

I kept with the naming theme of my other youth this season. BvB (USA team)-tkachuk.png

Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-11-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Wiesse likes this.

So this Season, was much as I thought it would be... *very* close top 3 in League, and a few challenges in CL. (the Cup I did win one more game than last season! )

BvB (USA team)-3__7.jpg BvB (USA team)-5__7.jpg
    BvB (USA team)-1__7.jpg BvB (USA team)-2__7.png BvB (USA team)-8__7.jpg BvB (USA team)-4__7.jpg
    BvB (USA team)-6__7.jpg BvB (USA team)-7__7.png BvB (USA team)-9__7.png BvB (USA team)-2.jpg

_____________________________________End of Season 7_____________________________________
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-09-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    Chester FC, khris and Wiesse like this.

wish you every success in the next season
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Thank you! Good Luck to you as well.

Here is how they start the new season:

BvB (USA team)-cup-1_1.jpg BvB (USA team)-cup-1_2.jpg BvB (USA team)-cup-1.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-18-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    khris and Wiesse like this.

BvB (USA team)-1.png

BvB (USA team)-6.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-25-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    khris and Wiesse like this.

Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast