Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I did find a gem I liked (even though he is THREE STAR!!): BvB (USA team)-dries.jpg

Why a 3* you might well ask? Well...

He is going to learn roles to be my replacement for Mike Hailwood who I have been missing dreadfully since I sold him. It is much faster to train him, he gets a cone a green so the math is easy, and it's been hard to find a fast enough 4 star to train. McBride is pretty good, but this kid blows him away in training speed, I haven't had a true fast trainer is so long it's awesome, he outpaces most of team exponentially.
    (on "hard" training: 27 to 43, 68 to 80, 145 to 160)

BvB (USA team)-ha.jpg

If Bobo keeps getting MOtM's he might get back his 4th star!

But i still couldn't sell my darling ML/MC Eddie Lawson, even though he doesn't get to play left wing but in a blue moon, he is too dependable in the middle to let go.. who gets rid of a good rated MC, right?

I instead elected to sell an unlikely choice. He just wasn't getting the playing time, though he is a very good ST, and younger, I don't think I'm ever selling Pee Wee Wallace. so..

Stan the Man has left the team: BvB (USA team)-stan-final.jpg
    The team that got him will play him a lot more and he should be one of their best. so I'm happy with that.

Here's the Team as they stack up now: BvB (USA team)-15-stats-wk-1.jpg oh BvB (USA team)-pat-mcb-v.png

Bobo is *still* the most likely to get MOtM, but the player I got from Mr. Scout, Lou Brock, has been doing wonderfully well. (I have perfect left wing, and so-so right. Have to work on training Tomas Tlusty a bit, Tkachuck is too old to change)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-08-2014 at 11:51 AM.
    khris and Buffs Mad like this.

So how's the Team doing with all the changes?

I again have a great League with friends and active managers in it,
    so it will be a fight to the last match:

BvB (USA team)-15-tabel-wk-1.jpg

I'm the only Team without a loss! SWEET! That won't last but I enjoy it now.
    The draw was against (you might have guessed) my favorite rival, Storm FC.
    He has an over-all winning record against me
    (he has the advantage of having played against me the most as well),
    so I *really* want to win my home match against him!

Despite the scheduling gods doing their best to make it more challenging: BvB (USA team)-fixtures.jpg
    I am still (miraculously) in Cup.

Champs League, I'm currently in 2nd,
    having lost to Azulay FC, a strong Israeli side that plays 3 4 3.

BvB (USA team)-15-cl-wk-1.jpg

I hope to beat them in my Home match, but it will not be easy, they have a really good offense.

Cat I have tactics like this

BvB (USA team)-tactics.jpg

What you will change and whats team orders will be usefull?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-12-2014 at 11:22 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Wow this is amazing team!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdix View Post
    Cat I have tactics like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tactics.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	24239

What you will change and whats team orders will be usefull?
    I usually have one DMC arrowed back, and the forward arrows on ML MR, or on the MC (depending on what I am facing, I might also put a forward arrow on the other DMC) Orders I almost always play Defensive, or Normal if it's a weaker Team... Mixed passing, zonal, whole pitch press (I only rec' this if your whole team is high physical, cos its works for me doesn't mean it will work for your guys. I have the attributes on mine considerably changed from flat even) (p. s. love you have Khedira. Sami or Rani? )

Dries Cardi hasn't started a match yet (besides friendly),
    I've been training him and training him some more: BvB (USA team)-sries.jpg

He should start in one of the easier matches I have coming up. He will start as an MC most likely.

Tomas Tlusty has gotten a little training, too. His performance is improving: BvB (USA team)-tl-stats.jpg

Team Stats: BvB (USA team)-stts.jpg

Still in Cup but possibly not much longer: BvB (USA team)-maus.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-13-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    (p. s. love you have Khedira. Sami or Rani? )

Heh - Sami - is it good?

Either is good, Sami better by my thinking.

I think your Team looks good, but always see how your players perform (ratings & goals or being last line of defense) and try to put them out where they do best, and try adjusting arrows or adding skills points differently to see if you can improve them. Some don't seem to do well with arrows, some do.

When I play like I show you on screen shoots - my ML and MR have 5 or 6 ratings. Thats poor.

Well, try them with forward arrows, my guys mostly like that. Also maybe consider applying their points differently. Here's how my Squad has their points:

BvB (USA team)-sq-skills.jpg

You can see I'm pretty crazy with applying points to physical, I believe this helps. You don't have to have them as crazy as me. But I think since you play a similar form, what I do might apply for your guys too. What I would try is saving up a few points, applying a handful of points and see if the player improves. Wingers are really kind of finicky, at least on my Team. If I get 7's out of them for ratings I am ok with that and do a happy dance when they get 8's.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-13-2014 at 11:04 PM.

And speaking of happy dances...

BvB (USA team)-maus-2-.jpg
    I'm so happy to still be in Cup, especially since I got to play an in-game friend for the first time in Cup, it has been really fun.

I am still training Cardi, he has played in a couple matches with "ok" ratings. He is still a work in progress though.

BvB (USA team)-untitled.jpg
    A couple guys got their pretty extra stars back, so now I have 6 "Scout" level players. This formation is going to be called "t-shirt" (thanks Khris!) it's one I've been trying out pretty successfully, along with 4 2 1 2W 1, basically trying to use two DMC's as often as possible.

My Youth Academy spit out a DL/DML... interestingly, a replacement for one of my weaker looking players, Kwoczala, but..
    I don't think so. The youth is 86Q & 18T. Kwocz is lower Q, but look at his stats BvB (USA team)-kwocz.jpg
    I don't want to replace a player that gets 8's with a possible dud, and I never ever ever use DML/DMR so someone is getting a good FA.

CL group final standings: BvB (USA team)-cl-group-final.jpg Current League: BvB (USA team)-tabel.jpg

Scheduling gods still toying with me: BvB (USA team)-fun-w-fixtures.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-15-2014 at 12:56 AM.
    Jimmy Carter and Buffs Mad like this.

Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast