Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree790Likes

Thread: BvB (USA team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well this was a good Season! I added a couple new friends in League and it was pretty competitive, I did have a chance for 1st but could not beat him, so I get a well deserved first loser. I did however collect a shiny in Champs League.

BvB (USA team)-ftab.jpg

BvB (USA team)-cl-g.jpg

BvB (USA team)-cl-ko.jpg

There will be no shock when I note that Kofi Bobo III is Offensive Player of the Season, he just was on fire!!

BvB (USA team)-bobo-iii.jpg

At the other end of the pitch, my Defensive Player of the Season:

BvB (USA team)-britten.jpg

How bout that old guy! Yeah there's a six here and there.. but he's played EVERY match: IRON MAN.

Honorable Mention: MC keeps bein' awesome

BvB (USA team)-tony-ssn.jpg

Yeah I went a bit daft power training with that quick refresh training interval... I really won't do that again but think it was worth it to get their skills skewed so the app can't mess it up too badly, and they should need hardly any training this coming season (which is a good thing as I have a lot of things going on in RL this coming month)

I renamed/emigrated some of them. 'Cause I felt like it.

BvB (USA team)-fstat.jpg

BvB (USA team)-snap.jpg

_____________________________________End of Season 27_____________________________________
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-31-2015 at 05:42 PM.
    talisman likes this.

Since I did crazy training last Season the team will stay the same unless my token Youths are something special (like dual role forward wingers.)

BvB (USA team)-start.jpg
    talisman likes this.

BvB (USA team)-untitled.jpg
    talisman likes this.

Addicted
    Impressive achievements Cat. Impressed with Poker Face, never personally dared myselff to get there, but, what is the Entourage one all about. I want it!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Get five people to Support a match you attend...

My Poker Face one was complete luck, truly.

I pretty much have all the ones I want to get, except maybe the five friendlies in a day and break someone's streak.

I won't ever go fifty rounds in an auction, I hope to never lose a player from debt or be dominated in a match I'm at.
    Maybe if I'm ever rich I'll give away official kit... but I doubt it.

I like that I'm still level 1 Mogul, but I only have 2 to go on that one to get to level 2.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-01-2015 at 04:46 PM. Reason: holy crap 7k posts
    Staggy Stagg likes this.

Addicted
    The black cat/bad day is an easy one. Just wait until nothing is important result wise and tank for 1 game. Got it on all my accounts. Problem with the entourage is that I only have 3 friends on the same server boo hoo.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Awww... you just gotta add a couple friends from lower levels (like people bidding on 3 star players)

Addicted
    Forgot to mention that the 3 friends I have are actually me on different accounts, so in effect I have no friends. But, that is the way I like it. As I have said on other threads, I do not need hundreds of so called friends who I do not know and never will know. I have a big enough family (you will be surprised) and play this game for pure entertainment. Thank goodness for T11 and the people on this forum for making my life so much more pleasurable.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Then an Entourage you cannot assemble... unless some of that large family likes to play virtual manager games.

Addicted
    Now it would have been nice for at least one of my 18 grandchildren and 3 great grandkids to have started playing (maybe some are a bit young), but I think that at the age that some of them are other online fighting games have more appeal. Strategy and thinking is maybe not their forte, bless them.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast