Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elliott22

Thread: K'zoo City FC ~ (American Team)

Kalamazoo, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois (for school)

K'zoo City FC ~ (American Team)

Hey football fans I'm still a bit new to Top 11 but I wanted to share my team with you! We're not a power team and can only buy few tokens here and there but we're still doing pretty well I think! PS I'm trying to make this thread on my phone so bear with me lol

Team: K'zoo City FC

Fan Club: K'zoo City Zookeepers

Stadium: The Zoo

Level: Currently season 3

Kit and logo:

Mid Season 3 Appearance:

Formation and Starting 11:

Squad List:

Results:

League:
    Season 1: runners up
    Season 2: CHAMPIONS
    Season 3: In progress - currently 3rd in tight battle with 3 other teams for top spot

Champions League:
    Season 1: Not Eligible
    Season 2: CHAMPIONS
    Season 3: In progress - currently sitting pretty in quarter finals having won every CL match so far

Cup:
    Season 1: Qualifying (eliminated already when I started playing)
    Season 2: Eliminated in top 16
    Season 3: in progress - very excited about the cup this season, we have fought our way from 128 teams to start down to the final 4 in the semi finals. Wish us luck!!

Season Recap:

Season 1: When I joined Top 11, the season was nearly halfway through; I was eliminated from the cup already and in the middle of the pack in my league. We fought hard to win whist learning about top 11 and figuring things out which confused us at first. In the end we finished 2nd, losing out a tigdht, hard fought battle by drawing our final match placing us one point behind the champion team. So close!

Season 2: our first full top 11 season was a successful breakthrough! We signed many new quality players when the season started, bringing K'zoo City to the next level. We were crowned champions of our league, pulling ahead in the final weeks while also winning the Champions League title in a thrilling penalty shootout final!

Season 3: With the success of season 2, we set an ambitious goal for ourselves for season 3: win the treble by being champions of all 3 competitions! But if we win a trophy in each we'll still be happy So far, we're still on course with our goal. We're in a tight league battle, with four teams battling close for the title with some very important matches still to play. The champions league is going amazing with K'zoo City pulling off 8 straight victories so far to start, placing us in a confident position heading into the quarter finals. The cup, oh the cup! How exciting and infuriating the knock out competition can be. When the cup started we we're a bit nervous looking at the strength of all the 128 teams.. how could we possibly achieve our goal of being the last team standing with so many other strong teams in the field? But we've fought hard, pulling off a couple close rounds including one where we came back from a 1-3 defeat in the first leg to move on with a rallying 5-2 win in the second. We've just made it to the semi finals and we're very excited to be among the final four; but there's still two more strong teams to knock off and much more fighting to do!

Thank you all so much for taking the time to see my team. I'm proud of it and I'm glad you allowed me to share with you If anyone has any suggestions about how to make my team even better (I'm still pretty new after all) or even just suggestions for this thread, I'd be very appreciative. Or if you just want to chat with me here, awesome, I'm pretty friendly

See you all around, and Go Zoo!!

Elliott
    Last edited by Elliott22; 08-14-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Bump

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good luck in da Cup!

(P.S. Lived in the NW 'burbs for a couple years. My guy is from Lombard. [He's still enjoying the 'Hawks getting that other shiny Cup...] So I am allowed to say da instead of the. )
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-18-2013 at 03:29 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good team & good luck for the Trebble
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Good luck in da Cup!

(P.S. Lived in the NW 'burbs for a couple years. My guy is from Lombard. [He's still enjoying the 'Hawks getting that other shiny Cup...] So I am allowed to say da instead of the. )
    Thanks, so far so good!

Awe haha awesome :P Yeah haha you are; I love it here, its a great city

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Good team & good luck for the Trebble
    Thanks!