Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Los Angeles FC - (United States)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Things needs to do next season...

- Buy a new Goalkeeper with One on One Stoppage
    - Buy a AML, AMR, DML, DMR
    - Sell weak and barely used players including current backup keeper who keeps getting consistent "5" rating, even if 2/3 games were shutouts.
    - Find a AML or AMR with Shadow Striker Special Ability
    - WIN THE FREAKING CUP TO COMPLETE THE LONG AWAITED TREBLE!!!
    Pretty a lot of things to do , I will need to make a lot of transfers too!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Well I'm back!!!

So far this season in Level 6...

League - 21W - 1D - 1L (106 Goals, 11 Goals Against) - 1st Place
    Champions League - 12W - 0D - 0L (39 Goals, 3 Goals Against) - In CL Finals for the 5th season in a Row
    Cup - 12W - 0D - 0L (69 Goals, 8 Goals Against) - In Cup Finals for the 2nd season in a Row against a Level 10 team

I'll make one thing clear... I WANT TO COMPLETE THE TREBLE. Waiting four seasons now to achieve my second treble.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Well I'm back!!!

Champions League - 12W - 0D - 0L (39 Goals, 3 Goals Against) - In CL Finals for the 5th season in a Row
    Cup - 12W - 0D - 0L (69 Goals, 8 Goals Against) - In Cup Finals for the 2nd season in a Row against a Level 10 team

I'll make one thing clear... I WANT TO COMPLETE THE TREBLE. Waiting four seasons now to achieve my second treble.
    Nice to know that your still plodding along nicely and very easily, I've had a similar season to you. Only I havent lost.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well I'm back!!!

Welcome back and good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Lost in the cup final once again against a level 10 team who is team average is six points higher than me. 1-2. If my striker did not miss a corner header that sailed wide into the crowd in the 90th minute, it would of been ET like last season. I was forced to use hard attacking and long passing after I was down 0-2. Got a goal back, but it wasn't enough.

Looks like another double this season once again. Got the Champions League tomorrow. Hopefully the TE programmers put me as the number #1 or #2 seed in next season's cup.

Los Angeles FC - (United States)-cup-final.jpg
    Last edited by ThePsycho; 02-07-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Lost in the cup final once again against a level 10 team who is team average is six points higher than me. 1-2. If my striker did not miss a corner header that sailed wide into the crowd in the 90th minute, it would of been ET like last season. I was forced to use hard attacking and long passing after I was down 0-2. Got a goal back, but it wasn't enough.

Looks like another double this season once again. Got the Champions League tomorrow. Hopefully the TE programmers put me as the number #1 or #2 seed in next season's cup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cup Final.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1729
    bad news, focuse now on the CL game....

Rookie
    Photo of team?

full scout ... since he don`t lose so many games .. only some cup final vs lv 10 ! LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    full scout ... since he don`t lose so many games .. only some cup final vs lv 10 ! LOL
    If you actually used proper English, then I'll answer to your comment. I understand for most people English playing this game is not their first language, but since you're acting like a comedian, I won't respond to your clown comment.

Clinched the league today. My only loss was a third place team that purchased three of my former players. My only draw is the team that is currently in second place. My rematch will be on the final day...

Los Angeles FC - (United States)-league-standings.jpg

Anyway I know what my goals are next season. Obviously the goal is to win the cup to complete the treble. Also I got three players who are one training point away to reach scout level, but I've stop training them and will sell them at the beginning of next season.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Great results ThePsycho good luck next season!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast