Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Los Angeles FC - (United States)

Rookie
    Won Champions League for the fifth season in a row to complete the double. Not satisfied, I need win the cup next season for the possible treble.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Won Champions League for the fifth season in a row to complete the double. Not satisfied, I need win the cup next season for the possible treble.
    Your like me now, I won the Treble again this season but not satisfied because I never went 26-0-0 in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Your like me now, I won the Treble again this season but not satisfied because I never went 26-0-0 in the league.
    Went 26-0-0 in my third season since the other 15 players did not showed up to any live games and 25-1-0 last season.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    Very nice :P also gg for the league results.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    Just looked at both the CL Draw and Cup Draw.

Good news is that I am definitely the clear favorite once again in the Champions League and got a number two over seed in the Cup.

Bad news, my friend/rival are in both competitions and gave me my only loss in League last season and facing a level 10 team in Cup as the number one overall seed. Hopefully I should overcome both obstacles, but all focus has to be the cup since he has scout players for his level after using math.

Will find about about League on Monday Night (7:15pm Pacific Standard Time).

DML & DMR is required for me this season. I want to use the butterfly formation to my advantage.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Good luck ThePsycho :P I'm pretty like you in CL.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    So far this season, even if I have won all of my games, I already sold two my players that I just picked up this season. Even if most of my games were clean sheets, my Goalkeeper and my DML were getting consistent 4 & 5 ratings in every game against lesser competition. It's an automatic red flag for me and I sold them off after ten games.

My replacements are playing at 7 and 8s. Even if I lost tokens, it's well worth it.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Rookie
    You can bring nine friends to support the other team, but you still can't beat me 1-3 in the first leg of the quarterfinals of the cup. Now with three away goals. I am in full control for the second leg. To make sure that doesn't happen again, thanks to the ability on changing the game time, you and your friends better wake up 3am Singapore time if you want to stop me.

Rookie
    Just locked up the league title with a 16 point lead with five games to go. Also, barring a miracle, I will advance to 6th straight Champions League final to win 6 Champions League Titles. Currently leading the first leg 7-1 with a home match up on Wednesday.

Now my concentration currently in the Cup Semi Finals tomorrow. I'm down 1-2, but I do have the very important away goal against a Level 8 team. I will start my best players who are in form. Thus I am benching my 4 rating and 5 rating players who were a part of their loss. It's go for broke time. I will go attacking or heavy attacking tomorrow. Plain and simple.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Rookie
    Let's try this again... Treble Attempt #4. I only completed one treble and it was season 2. Failed to complete it in the last two seasons both came in the Cup finals. Now I'm in the cup finals on Thursday once again. CL final on Friday since my opponent will not come back from 6 goals down. I already completed the league title. Let's finish this...
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast