Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Los Angeles FC - (United States)

Rookie

Los Angeles FC - (United States)

Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Season 1 - "The Double" - League Champions, Cup Champions
    Season 2 - "The Treble" - League Champions, Cup Champions, Champions League Champions
    Season 3 - "The Double" - League Champions, Champions League Champions
    Season 4 - "The Double" - League Champions, Champions League Champions
    Season 5 - "The Double" - League Champions, Champions League Champions, Cup Runner-Up (Lost AET)
    Season 6 - "The Double" - League Champions, Champions League Champions, Cup Runner-Up
    Season 7 - "The Double" - League Champions, Champions League Champions, Cup Runner-Up (Lost AET)

Undefeated in Champions League (76W - 2D - 0L) (Updated 3/8/2013)

Logo and Jersey

Los Angeles FC - (United States)-logo-jersey.jpg

Trophies

Los Angeles FC - (United States)-trophies.jpg

Starting Roster

Los Angeles FC - (United States)-starting-roster.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Los Angeles FC - (United States)-starting-roster.jpg  
    Last edited by ThePsycho; 03-09-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Hey, good record of success, however the starting line-up doesn't reflect what sort of quality the side has when compared to competition of a similar level. Possible scout team?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hey, good record of success, however the starting line-up doesn't reflect what sort of quality the side has when compared to competition of a similar level. Possible scout team?
    No a combination of luck with five star players and bidding wars that took me to 80 plus tokens to just get the players that I wanted. Also most of my opponents in Champion League games were cupcakes or players who stopped playing.

Also my starting line up can virtually play in any position. Thus I spend most of my players by spending a personal trainer so I can add another position to my players.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Seven Seasons: 7 League Titles, 6 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles (& 3 Cup Runner Up Trophies)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very great trophy room :P put a picture with your first 11.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    I put the photo up when I get home since I'm on my iPhone right now.

Anyway I just lost the cup final in extra time against a Level 8 team playing the 4-4-2 Diamond who was in 11th place in his league, but higher quality by six points without showing up against my 4-5-1 V in the 119th minute. Ouch. 3 seasons in a row without the cup. Another season without the treble. Time to put all my focus on the Champions League tomorrow against a guy who I already beaten twice in the group stage.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsycho View Post
    I put the photo up when I get home since I'm on my iPhone right now.

Anyway I just lost the cup final in extra time against a Level 8 team playing the 4-4-2 Diamond who was in 11th place in his league, but higher quality by six points without showing up against my 4-5-1 V in the 119th minute. Ouch. 3 seasons in a row without the cup. Another season without the treble. Time to put all my focus on the Champions League tomorrow against a guy who I already beaten twice in the group stage.
    "A guy I beat twice in the group stage" Not a phrase I like very much, I got to the champions league final playing the other team that came through the group I beat twice and they beat me 2-0 in the final.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    "A guy I beat twice in the group stage" Not a phrase I like very much, I got to the champions league final playing the other team that came through the group I beat twice and they beat me 2-0 in the final.
    I destroyed him 8-0 in the final. After beating him 1-4 in the third round and 6-1 in the fourth round.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

I destroyed him 8-0 in the final. After beating him 1-4 in the third round and 6-1 in the fourth round.
    And I thought my Champions League final win today of 4-0 was 1 sided, lol 1-0 or 8-0, Its still a win.

Rookie
    Things needs to do next season...

- Buy a new Goalkeeper with One on One Stoppage
    - Buy a AML, AMR, DML, DMR
    - Sell weak and barely used players including current backup keeper who keeps getting consistent "5" rating, even if 2/3 games were shutouts.
    - Find a AML or AMR with Shadow Striker Special Ability
    - WIN THE FREAKING CUP TO COMPLETE THE LONG AWAITED TREBLE!!!
    Last edited by ThePsycho; 01-12-2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Los Angeles FC

"The Black Lions"

Things needs to do next season...

- Buy a new Goalkeeper with One on One Stoppage
    - Buy a AML, AMR, DML, DMR
    - Sell weak and barely used players including current backup keeper who keeps getting consistent "5" rating, even if 2/3 games were shutouts.
    - Find a AML or AMR with Shadow Striker Special Ability
    - WIN THE FREAKING CUP TO COMPLETE THE LONG AWAITED TREBLE!!!
    I'm sure your overdue some competition for honours in both the league/champions league, youve had it easy so far...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast