Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Perfect Tactics - English Team

I see.. Thanks alot.. Shall try normal.. With dr dl and dmc arrow up.. Thanks..

i read through the whole thread of yours and got kinda confused..

at times u are recommending attacking mentally with pressing own half on other post is different..sorry able to help me with the carification?? thanks alot

hi mate i still cannot find that video .. pls could u write down where exactly i can find it....thanks a lot

Question

Hello, i talk whit you for make a simple question. U on your tactic don't use arrows?
    And if possible u say what instructions u use?

pues sep buen equipo yo pinto para ganar mi primer liga, cuando entre mi equipo estaba en 4to y ya estaba descalificado de la copa pero no me awito q ya he jugado contra equipos lideres de nivel 3 y he ganado sin lios, aun no le gano a de nivel 5 pero hay va

Quote Originally Posted by Chvr View Post
    pues sep buen equipo yo pinto para ganar mi primer liga, cuando entre mi equipo estaba en 4to y ya estaba descalificado de la copa pero no me awito q ya he jugado contra equipos lideres de nivel 3 y he ganado sin lios, aun no le gano a de nivel 5 pero hay va
    English?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That's not about your tactic you bought scout players so you are so much powerful against your opponents of course you will win whole matches. When i was level 2, i won 64 matches in a row with scout and powerful players

Quote Originally Posted by kcankaynak View Post
    That's not about your tactic you bought scout players so you are so much powerful against your opponents of course you will win whole matches. When i was level 2, i won 64 matches in a row with scout and powerful players
    I've followed his games in the How are you doing forum posts in general topic, and he has beaten many teams with similar quality before, especially in the cup this season where he made the quarter-finals, so he does know how to use tactics and when to use them.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-31-2013 at 03:19 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by kcankaynak View Post
    Having a scout filled team does not guarantee a win. Ask anyone on here and they'll say they have a scout team and they have lost or drawn against weaker teams.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I am on level 16 and i used to buy many scout players or spending tokens for special coach to keep improve them quality. Yea you can play good and how to use that tactic with correct mentality but this game is bull**** really. Your team is too good to your level. That is big part of your unbeaten and small part is correct mentality. I was unbeaten too during 64 matches then my best 3 players injured same time for 20+ days and i didnt have money to buy tokens. Then i lost
    FENERBAHÇE SK - SEASON 17 BOSS

9 TIMES LEAGUE WINNER, 8 TIMES CL WINNER

6 TIMES LEAGUE SECOND, 7 TIMES CL SECOND

2 TIMES LEAGUE THIRD, 1 TIMES CL THIRD

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast