Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Polet Zadar (Croatian Team)

Rookie

Polet Zadar (Croatian Team)

Maybe it's to early for this, but I really wanna show you my team. I'm a level 5 player. In the first season I've only played two matches, so I'd only count the second one in my overall success.

Manager Profile

Don't mind the name of the fan group, there's no racism intended. It's just for fun.

The Stadium - Kazuyuki Ishi Arena

The stadium is named after our best player. And it will stay that way, as a reminder who kept us going in the early years.

The Trophy Room

Current Squad

My players are not all 5 or 6* quality, and that's because I really don't need that kind of a team at this level. In the future seasons you can expect better players, this is good enough for me right now.

This showcase is accurate from 10:48 PM, April the 16th. I'll keep you updated as time flies by. Cheers!
    Last edited by hrgamrga; 04-16-2014 at 09:48 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You have a nice team, and I love that it is a "Memorial" stadium, really cool!
    I think I might steal that idea and rename mine for my best player.
    hrgamrga likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You have a nice team, and I love that it is a "Memorial" stadium, really cool!
    I think I might steal that idea and rename mine for my best player.
    Thanks, I think the idea is nice. Stadiums like Giuseppe Meazza, Santiago Bernabeu or Ennio Tardini inspired it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Finished the game, i publish the result!
    The UK adult erotic lingerie should be easy and stylish instead of being big and swollen.

Rookie
    Some of our latest games in the Champions League.

Polet is better than the teams I've played against, but it's still nice to see so many goals.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Polet came away with a tough 3:2 victory in the Champions League final. It took overtime to settle the score. The KKK is very happy with how the team has performed in the Champions League. They wish our star striker Diego Schiek to get better soon, although the manager is looking to give him a rest 'till the end of the season, as the League title is probably already won.

Diego Schiek has been credited with the Man of the Match award. He has been outstanding in the final, although he didn't score, he managed to get an assist for the opening goal. Kazuyuki Ishi had a great game, he scored twice. And one of the goals was of a brilliant free kick. Karlis Fertovs came through when we needed him. He had a season plagued with injuries, so the manager is happy with him coming back with the opening goal. All in all, a great match with a tough opponent.

Here's the match for you.

And the road to victory.

Last edited by hrgamrga; 03-07-2014 at 10:47 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    The third season was very good for Polet. We've managed to win the Champions League with five won matches and one draw in the group stage of the competition. The KKK is proud to see Polet come away with nothin' but victories in the elimination stage of the Champions League.

The League was very tough this season. There were five or six teams gunning for the top. Polet came through to win it. In the last few most important matches against the main rivals, the club recorded good results and won the League.

The KKK (official fan group) came up with a new award, Lavlje srce (Lionheart) for the most enthusiastic player on the pitch in the last season. Polet in english would mean enthusiasm or zest, so the award was looked upon as a nice prize for whomever would win it. Mario Carevic was given the award, as he has proven himself in a number of matches to be the running engine of the team.

The manager is in a great mood following the successful third season. A new goalie is reported to be in negotiations with the club, but the manager was not willing to answer any questions. All he said was: "Let us enjoy a day or two in the brilliant season Polet had last year. The team is having a day off, and a well deserved one too."
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    It turned out the rumours about acquiring a new goalie were true. Two days ago, Polet managed to negotiate the transfer.

The Libyan was only one training from reaching the scout level. Very good news for Polet and the KKK.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Polet managed to negotiate an another transfer, probably the final for this season. It's a Portuguese defensive midfielder.

Rookie
    Polet has had a nice season so far.

We have managed to beat some stronger teams in the Cup, so the board is very pleased with the team effort.

Everything is going well in the League and the Champions League.

And our top players, as usual, are Kazuyuki Ishi and Diego Schiek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast