Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Exponent (Australian Team)

@littledude thanks for the tip

@davide well done lol im going to enjoy my leagues while i can. Hear its quite a challenge at higher levels

Is there any official aim of this game? I cant find it in the instructions. Ive made my first priority securing promotion each season and second to win as many trophies as possible. I've read some do it the other way around and prioritise trophies over promotion (through 'tanking') but I prefer maximising manager level as the goal. I guess there is no right answer because the game didn't tell us what to do!
    Exponent
    Team showcase
    Season 3, Level 3
    2 League Titles
    1 Champions League Title

Quote Originally Posted by Exponent View Post

@davide well done lol im going to enjoy my leagues while i can. Hear its quite a challenge at higher levels

Is there any official aim of this game? I cant find it in the instructions. Ive made my first priority securing promotion each season and second to win as many trophies as possible. I've read some do it the other way around and prioritise trophies over promotion (through 'tanking') but I prefer maximising manager level as the goal. I guess there is no right answer because the game didn't tell us what to do!
    I prefer to get promotoed every season, the trophies are my second priority. However it's quite difficult winning the league at higher levels. I remember i won my last league at level 14-15m but this season I'm going to win my 5th league (very probably) because i have +11 points than the 2nd ranked

Wa Alaykum Salam thanks guys. Really liking the game so far. Youre right i dont think ive played against an Aussie club yet in my 3 seasons. Nice club you have there fadhul
    Thanks for view my club too
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

For me its trophies over promotion. If I were in a position to likely fail to qualify for the Champions League then I may as well tank.

But at the end of the day, It's up to how the individual plays this game.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-01-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12