Team competition records:

League
    Winners (1): Season 8
    Runners-Up (1): Season 3
    Third Place (5): Season 1-2, 4-6

Champions League
    Winners (1): Season 2

Cup
    Winners (0): Still fighting to win this trophy!

Trophys Showcase

Team statics (Since 02/06/2014)

Player Records

Most Goals: Robert Lewandowski (47 Goals).
    Most Assists: Robert Lewandowski (18 Assists).
    Most Appearances: Robert Lewandowski (90 Appearances).
    Most Goals In One Match: Robert Lewandowski (5 Goals).

Best result in a single match

12-0 (FC Lars Vegas)

MVPs up to now

Robert Lewandowski [ST]
    Rene Lawnik [AMC]
    Thanasis Kurlios [MC]

Team rivalries

The following teams have won our club respect as harsh rivals, we compete and they form part of our club history within League competition.

Alessandro FC We were in the same league in season 7 in which we ended Fourth And they ended third, the match records are (1-2-3) Our most competitive rival.

Ande's FC Winners of League Season 7 Our rivalry consists mostly of wins for our club despite their strong 4-4-2 classic fromation, records (3-1-2).

Teams we respect

The following teams have won our respect for their actions within BV Barcelona time.

Alexjose FC We have never been together in any competition, they've been 2 levels ahead of us until season 10. In friendly matches we have this records (0-3-0).

Blambangan FC Same as Alexjose FC We've never been together in any competition but we've held friendly matches with this results (0-1-3). Our goal is to defeat them one and get better while doing it and support them too.

Team formations

The 2 following formations are our club's favorites, we've played with them along our Club history and it has become our play style overall.

4-5-1V

DR-DC-DC-DL
    ----DMC----
    --MC--MC--
    AMR----AML
    -----ST----

This formation was first discovered by the club at season 2 when we won a Champions League and was consolidated as our official Club's formation. Scince then it has given us joy over the next seasons until season 7 when we ended fourth in the league and got eliminated from the other competitions. We needed a change and we ended up with a new formation...

3-4-3

DR---DC---DL
    -------------
    MR---MC---ML
    ---AMC-------
    -ST--ST--ST-

This two formations were the change that we needed in season 8 we won the league with amazing numbers and the consolidation of Robert Lewandowski as our best player on the Club's History.

Club's shot term history.

Season 8

Best season BV Barcelona ever competed in. The team managed to win the league but this wasn't easy. We faced tough rivals and we were on second place the first half of the season. We corrected our path and stayed on the top but we then had a bad combination of results leaving us in 4th place but we managed to win the rest of our games with amazing scores and reached the 1.st place and managed to win the League.

Season 9

The season where we didn't aspired any title but that 7th place that would save us from falling behind. We faced the thoughest rivals on season 9 where most of the managers were active and their clubs were full of stars. BV Barcelona did everything and accomplished to get that 7th place to save the season at the final match in which we won 3-2 advancing to the 7th place.

Season 10

Still a story to be written this season... we'll do our best.
    Qambu Yaasi and Mr. Marco like this.

Nice. Keep the updates coming..

Good luck Bro...

PS Too bad about the Copa Del Rey result last night!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Yeah to bad for the Copa ;(

Thanks i'll continue to do my best for the club.

Jose Cardama que formacion estais usando ahora por partidos el que mas utilitzais?

Hey nice to read something about a spanish club!
    I wish all the best for you and your team and I hope that your dreams become true
    Looks nice 'til now
    Jose Cardama likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

La formación que uso es 3-4-3

DR---DC---DL
    -------------
    MR---MC---ML
    ---AMC-------
    -ST--ST--ST-

Si tus defensores son buenos, esta te da garantías de tener mucho éxito.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Hey nice to read something about a spanish club!
    I wish all the best for you and your team and I hope that your dreams become true
    Looks nice 'til now
    Thank you! I'm trying to do my best.