Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: FC Bristbury (English Team)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Yea i tought my 46-3 was good. But your 71-5 is extrem
    Haha, yeah - I got a couple of 10-0 sort of games, and several 4-0 to 6-0 wins. I'll post screenshots tomorrow to prove it.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

No need dude, ofc I believe you!
    But screen's are fun to watch

It's me who doesn't play with a offensive tactic. I prefer not to let in goals infront of do many

But you seem to succed with both.
    John Naish likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Addicted
    Winning Streak Continues!

FC Bristbury's first match today was a Champions League match against 2nd in our group Gembel FC. Both teams were playing the classic 4-4-2 formation and were at loggerheads for 22 minutes until Adam Wright showed his pure skill and slotted in the first goal. Our lead was not to last though as 5 minutes before half time Gembel FC equalised. Worried about their performance so far I gave the boys a good talking to at half time but alas, it didn't seem to work. 10 minutes left with the score still equal it felt like our winning streak was about to come to an end. But wrong I was! 3 goals in the last 10 minutes let it continue to 15 games! You know that times are good when the prospect of a draw is disappointing! The home team were victorious!

Our second match today was away at Hamit FC. I can't put it any other way than this: we slaughtered them! 12 minutes in and Cornel Kakas is injured. His fouler is given a yellow. Kelly takes the free kick and the goalie didn't stand a chance! 1-0 and Netan Hewer then replaces Kakas - Hewer, our least favourite MR, will have to play quite a bit now, as with Kakas out, neither of our first choice MR's can play. Just 9 minutes after fouling Kakas, Yusuf Oztan is sent packing with a second yellow. We then rifle in 3 more goals before half time to bring the score to 4-0. I didn't need to say much at half-time - the boys were buoyed up by the win earlier and the score at that point in the game. True to their boisterous form they managed to double the score in the second half, bringing the final score to 8-0. What a game!

This brings us to a total of 16-0-0 and a goal difference of 83-6:

FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Thumbs up!
    FC Bristbury is a monster atm

Addicted
    Well, yes, but injuries are leaving me short of subs and with some of my best players out of action. I think I've just been lucky on my draws in all three competitions so far.

I know I don't have a full squad, but I like to have a couple of spaces free so I can sign players and have them immediately, especially considering how long it can sometimes take to sell players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I really know the feeling. 3 of my 5 MC are injuried. I decided to buy a MC yesterday and he played one game and became MVP. But today he got injuried and out for 8 whole days

It's such bad luck.. and my best striker + best defender is injuried aswell.

But i do have a full squad.

Addicted
    Winning Streak Finally Ends!

For the first time this season, FC Bristbury's winning streak finally ended with not one, but two defeats.

In the Cup we faced Ilham FC at their ground for the second leg of Cup playoffs. At half-time it was obvious that we had work to do, with the score at nil-nil. Then 12 minutes after the break they managed to lot one in to take the lead 1-0. 11 minutes later Shaun Kelly scored the equaliser for FC Bristbury, and it looked like we had started to turn the game around. But 6 minutes before the final whistle they found their target and at that point we knew we were beaten. And so they won the leg 2-1, but much to their dismay, FC Bristbury had thrashed them 4-0 in the first leg, so FC Bristbury go through on a 5-2 aggregate.

Then this evening, in the League we faced 2nd place Smiddys FC, who we lead only on goal difference. Both managers were present and it made for an interesting match. We were on the back-foot from the start, since he changed his formation minutes before kick-off. It was a close fought match, with many changes in tactics on the part of both teams throughout - 25 minutes saw Smiddys FC take the lead 1-0. At 30 we brought on an extra striker to try and fight back - it didn't seem to work. at 48 minutes the visitors increased their lead to 2-0, and shortly afterwards changed formation. But all was not lost - at 59 minutes we got our first goal, to bring the score to 2-1. Still trailing by 1 goal we took the third striker off and brought on a fifth defender. We also changed from attacking mentality to defensive with counter attacks. It seemed to work its magic as at 68 minutes we scored the equaliser. 2-2. We would have been content to keep it at that and take a draw against this well managed team, and for a while, it looked like it would end like that. At 75 minutes they went down to 10 men as their man got a second yellow so was sent packing. Our lads were now thinking we might even score a winner. But as it went down to the last minute, it became obvious that this was not to be. A draw looked inevitable. But then, in the final minute their midfielder finally decided to wake up and take part. Out of the blue came a winner for Smiddys FC in the 90th minute. It was a fun match to manage, so lets see if we can beat them in the return match.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

One run ends and a new one begins. Now you can enjoy the fun of the chase.

Go Bristbury!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    One run ends and a new one begins. Now you can enjoy the fun of the chase.

Go Bristbury!
    Yeah - I've been expecting it to end for a while. It will be a real tussle between me and Smiddys FC for the rest of the season I think. I'm looking forward to it!
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Same happened to me yesterday. But today I won cup game and league game with a score of totally 7-0.
    You will be back on a new winstreak by tomorrow, no worries ^^

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast