Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Club: For My Stephanie (Swedish Team)

After the debacle in our quarter final of the Cup where we lost by a total of 3-2 , I have endured a lot of criticism of the media. Not least at our press conference after the 0-7 win in the league today. Media could not understand how we could fail to take us through to the semifinals of the Cup. I had to answer questions about why I was not present at this important match. My answer was simple - personal reasons. But you all know how the media is , they never give up . So I gave them something to publish in the newspaper tomorrow. I mentioned that I was thinking of kicking my assistant manager . For we have only lost three games this season , and at all three occasions I was not present. It ought reasonably to mean that my assistant manager is not capable to take on the responsibility it takes to lead a club like " For My Stephanie " Media also asked what we should do differently for tonight's Champions League quarter-finals. And my answer was very simple and honest - "I will be in attendance , so do not worry. "

17th League Game of The Season Zlatan (our captain) keep doing 3-4 points per game, he is a total beast!
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's stats are pretty awsome considering he haven't been in the team for long.
    It's pure Ibracadabra style.

League Games: 12
    Goals: 15
    Assists: 6
    Man of the match: 4

recent form: 9,8,9,9,9

Champions League Games: 7
    Goals: 8
    Assist: 3

Recent form: 7,9,8,9,9

Cup Games: 7
    Goals: 6
    Assist: 3

Recent Form: 8,7,9,8,8

Total Games: 26
    Total Goals: 29
    Total Assist: 12
    Man of the match in 12 out of 26 games. A beast in real life - A beast in the game.

Champions League - Add another Man of the match @ Zlatan Ibrahimovic as u can read above

To begin with - I don't know why this happens, but, My facebook dies 5min before games start... and then i can login again 15min after the game is done.. I waited for this CL game to finish so I could see if it was time to kill someone, or just relax. I end up winning this 1st leg at home by 3-1 (i didnt watch cuz i couldnt login) So i expect this to be enough. But it's never good to let in a goal @ home.

after the game Axel Witsel and Cristiano Ronaldo became 6 star scouts - meaning that I now got 10 scouts in my team.

Buffs Mad likes this.

Zlatan's looking good.

Only 1 I have that even comes close is Alan Higgins of Celtic Rangers: 35 games, 25 Assists, 15 MoM and 16 goals - but he's a DC. Although not bad for 7.5k bucks a season (and a post game kebab from the local take-away after each match).

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Zlatan's looking good.

Only 1 I have that even comes close is Alan Higgins of Celtic Rangers: 35 games, 25 Assists, 15 MoM and 16 goals - but he's a DC. Although not bad for 7.5k bucks a season (and a post game kebab from the local take-away after each match).
    16 goals and 25 assist from a DC is insane dude Keep him! And have you heard the news that king Henrik Larsson might take over as a manager for Celtic football club?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    16 goals and 25 assist from a DC is insane dude Keep him! And have you heard the news that king Henrik Larsson might take over as a manager for Celtic football club?
    I knew there were doubts over Lennon's future - not heard anything definitive. Lennon is a clever man - he doesn't do many things without thinking "How will that look to Premiership Chairmen", imo ofc. He might think that qualifying for CL this year is a tough prospect and that will mean that there will be no attention for him from England.

Imo Henrik has no chance at Manager's job. If he was prepared to go in as part of the team then they might see how it goes and then groom him for taking over one day.

EDIT: and I have a decision to make. If I rename one of my players Richard Gough, do I give him a Scottish flag or a Swedish one.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-22-2014 at 10:07 PM.

I knew there were doubts over Lennon's future - not heard anything definitive. Lennon is a clever man - he doesn't do many things without thinking "How will that look to Premiership Chairmen", imo ofc. He might think that qualifying for CL this year is a tough prospect and that will mean that there will be no attention for him from England.

Imo Henrik has no chance at Manager's job. If he was prepared to go in as part of the team then they might see how it goes and then groom him for taking over one day.
    Lennon has left Celtic. And it stands between Moyes and Larsson. Best solution would be that Moyes takes over and have Henrik as assistant since Henrik is a legend in Celtic. But Lennon is gone. It's already decided according to our newspaper atleast.

Lennon confirmed it today actually. You should know it U live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Lennon confirmed it today actually. You should know it U live there.
    Yeah, just looked up reports. Ofc, I would have known if he had been with a better team. >.<

Henrik has said recently that he would "love to manage Celtic but not now" but yes IF he was prepared to come in to the backroom team like Mjallby did then it might work. I'm surprised Malky MacKay is not mentioned, although I'm not sure if he got something after Cardiff.

Yeah, just looked up reports. Ofc, I would have known if he had been with a better team. >.<

Henrik has said recently that he would "love to manage Celtic but not now" but yes IF he was prepared to come in to the backroom team like Mjallby did then it might work. I'm surprised Malky MacKay is not mentioned, although I'm not sure if he got something after Cardiff.
    Henrik took over the new team of our highest league. They were doomed to lose like every match. But they are unbeaten for 4 straight games now (Falkenberg) And Henrik is a professional. He wouldn't say that his on the way to Celtic even if he was. Because right now his focus is on Falkenberg. But I wouldn't be supriced if Larsson takes over Celtic. He has proven himself already as a good manager.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast