Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Blace Boys (Serbian Team)

Cool!
    Toni 4 Blace likes this.

Rookie
    Season 7 (I've never had season as bad as this one... a season without any trophy, with a lot of new players who, seems, have not been so good for this team. I was 4th in the League, with so much luck (even tho I was the best team in league). 1/4 of finals in Champions League, and 2nd round in Cup.)

Spoiler

I've changed orb and jerseys for this season:

Spoiler

But the most demotivating thing just happened to me... I wanted to buy new players, but I met a guy who 'killed' me. I lost 72 tokens and 65M. I've never paid so much for any player, and I planned to buy 5-6 players for that amount of money and tokens. I have only 5 tokens now and I don't know what to do. Should I be 8th or lower this season on purpose, just to make a strong team for next season? What are your opinions?

Spoiler

This guy bid for another player too, he was in my favorites list:

Spoiler
    Last edited by Toni 4 Blace; 03-07-2015 at 09:12 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wait a bit and see what your League is like, you might be the best Team and it wouldn't make sense to "tank." But having no budget left I would keep it in mind if the League looks tough.

Unless it is the best player ever, you should set a limit of how many Tokens you are willing to lose and stop at a that predetermined Round, I try to never go too far over Market Value unless it is a teenage gem, but he does looks nice.. I hope you get good performance for that price!!

Good luck this Season!
    Toni 4 Blace likes this.

Rookie
    I totally forgot that I've bidded for 2 players on negotations and offered 22 tokens in total. Now I have 28 tokens and it's gonna be okay for next season with tokens. I wonder will I have enough money next season tho. I'm thinking about training my players, but I'm afraid of injuries because I have only 10 red gifts.

Rookie
    Season 8 (I am glad I finished 2nd at the end. But this season was so funny to play and I enjoyed it. Nobody was sure about their place until 26th round, even tho we knew who's gonna win the league 10 days before. The remaining 3 places that led to Champions League were known after 25th round, and luckily I got one of them! At the very last round we only played for 2nd-4th position and somehow I managed to be 2nd! What a success with this team! It was maybe 5th or 6th strongest team in the league. I am so sorry that ФК Србија didn't manage to qualify for the CL . Now I got enough money (35M more from being 2nd in league + sponsors + CUP and CL games), and tokens to completely remake the team and players. I will sell some players and buy new. Gonna be strong team. But this time I will buy only older players because it's easier to get them for cheaper money and less tokens)

Spoiler

Rookie
    Season 9 (This season started so bad. I spent arount 60 tokens for 2 players. I didn't do what I said I would do - waiting 5-6 days and then bid for players. I regret now... after 6-7 days I bid for 4-5 players and they were mine for 1 token only. League was all the time interesting. 2nd was only 3 points ahead of 8th. I was placed between those places all the time. In 25th round I was sure I will qualify to Champions League. Unfortunately I missed a chance to be 2nd at the end by winning against my friend. He didn't manage to qualify to the CL, and I was 4th, only 1 point less than 2nd. Cup went well until I lost 3-1 from SO MUCH WEAKER opponent. I managed to make it to the finals in CL and I had again better players in finals. Unfortunately my player spitted someone and got direct red card in 23th minute. I lost 1:0. Could've been a better season in total, but I'm not sad. Main goals are there - qualified for CL, got lots of money in Cup and CL. The only one thing I am sad about is tokens...)

Spoiler

Rookie
    Season 10 (I wasn't active in this season because I was in Germany for 10 days. I came back home today and I saw I lost in finals of Champions League, and was 4th in League. Nice season. On the beginning of the season I bought 3-4 players and that's it.)

Spoiler
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Season 11 (Season where I was good in League and Cup, but I was so bad in Champions League. Maybe that was a punishment on how lucky I qualified for the CL last season... My strikers were awesome, I haven't had better strikers for a long time! Formation 3-1-4-2 was very good for my strikers, and defenders are even better! Sometime around the half season I started playing this formation, instead of 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 and I could see better results immediately. I'd say this is the winning formation! I am only sad because one of my MCs couldn't fit this formation (Djordjevic) and he played bad the whole season. You can see the stats for him )

Spoiler

New jerseys and orb for next season. I spent lots of time on choosing a proper orb for my jerseus, but every orb I liked lots of players already use it... So this is why I picked this one, but I might change it soon if I find a better one:

Spoiler

SAYING GOODBYE TO A LEGEND!!! This season he was mostly on bench (because of those killing strikers), but I am thankful to him for everything he did! He made my club and me happy and proud! Respect for his games, goals and successes! Vamos Andres Ledezma!

Spoiler

Rookie
    Had to show you this player. Won't sell him for less than 30T. Andres Ledezma's successor.

59 games, 54 scored goals. What a success!

Spoiler
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Rookie
    Season 12 (Went so good in league and I was first, until that defeat against a team that has 10 average quality lower than me... I felt on 3rd position and maintained it until the end, with 2 points behind the Champion, and 1 point behind second team... In Champions League I was the best team in the group, but somehow I lost 2 times and tied 3 times... I can't understand what is going on in CL... all my opponents were quite worse than me. AND FINALLY - I won my first trophy after 5 seasons!!! I won the cup! I was superior almost all the time, and my crowd helped me a lot on winning the trophey! Again, I have to say that my team has a terminator in its squad. It's called Dragan Handzic with 72 goals on 79 games in total! All hail Dragan!)

Here is his performance:
    Spoiler

And my team this season:
    Spoiler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast