Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Blace Boys (Serbian Team)

Rookie
    Season 13 (Finally I dominated in league, and won the title after so many seasons! I am glad because of that! But in Cup I was kicked out in 3rd round by El Huremad - the team that beat me by 1 point in league last season... After that I focused firstly on League, and after that on winning the CL. 7 or 8 rounds before the end I knew I am going to win the title in League, so I was resting my best players for Champion League matches, and it was a good choice! But.. surprisingly, in semifinals of CL, I had to face El-Huremad again... 2nd time this season. And first match I lost to him 2:1... that made me sad. In the second match he scored in 20. min for 0:1 (total 1:3) and I had to change something... I substitued DMC and added ST, so I played 3-4-3 and I SCORED 5 MORE GOALS and went in finals! After that, I won both League and CL! The whole team was playing good, but I have to mention Santos Neymar for his incredible 28 assists on 44 matches, and also, my best striker so far - Dragan Handzic with 21 goals on 44 matches. He, unfortunately, wasn't as good as in the last season, but hey... I have won 2 trophies! I already set up a team for next season, got 2 CBs and both wings - ML and MR for like 30 tokens total. I need only DMC and I am ready to defend the trophies, and add Cup trophy into my collection!)

Spoiler
    Last edited by Toni 4 Blace; 05-05-2015 at 03:31 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Rookie
    Season 14 (This is the worst season in this team's history. 5th place in League... No Champions League next year - no money. The manager is thinking about leaving this team, but he still didn't decide whether to do that or to pause 1 season. CL went good this year - 1/4 of finals is a success comparing this team to the others. Cup went even better - 1/2 of finals. But League... no words about that. The team was 2nd like 6 rounds before the end, and then players start losing motivation and will to win. I am keen the most on 2 MC's who didn't show what we expected from them. They both are gonna be reserves next season if I decide to stay in this team. Fabregas, truly, scored 11 goals, but he had only 1 assist... Despite that I have money, I'll not buy nothing else in the upcoming season.)

Spoiler
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Season 15 (I decided not to play this season because I didn't have tokens and money, so I was just training the current team. Next season I expect to win everything with this team. Maybe I will buy MC and DL)

Spoiler

Rookie
    Season 16 (Won the League, just as I expected. Good team, good strikers. Nothing special in this season)

Spoiler

Rookie
    Season 17 (Won the League again! This time it was interesting, because anyone could beat anyone. But I got something that nobody else got - my strikers are the best!!! Champions League... disaster... I had the best quality in the whole CL, but somehow I was 4th in Group stage... Cup went even worse - first day I was not there to support my team and I got 3 injuries in between seasons so thats why I lose 4:1 and couldn't do anything else to go through the next round.)

Spoiler

Rookie
    Season 18 (Really nice season if you look at the end, but it could have been even more better if you see my performance in the Cup. Maybe the early elimination helped me to play better in League and Champions League. I signed one striker to be a replacement for my injuried substitution. Unfortunately I finished 2nd in the League, even though I won twice against the champion who had 24W and 2L (both by me). In Champions League I didn't have a nice draw so I had hard opponents. Anyway I managed to get to the finals when I lost after PK's. First penalty was miss by the legend Dragan Handžić, and the second one was miss by our best player this season - right wing Sujdović (33 goals). I am not angry at them, but still there's a pain because we lost a trophy. Fantastic season is behind Imparato, who's has 27 assists and 15 goals!)

Spoiler

LEGEND REPLACED A LEGEND!!! Dragan Handžić (302 games, 209 goals) truly inherited Andres Ledezma and became a legend of the club with the most games and goals for it! He will remain our player in 9th season in a row! A true loyalty!

Spoiler

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123