Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Blaugrana Fc (Swiss Team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    That's how my team looks like so far:
    (Sorted by quality)
    I'm wondering how you'd play with my team?
    Would be interesting if some of you suggest a formation they think will fit my team the best :-)

Thx in advance!
    You could play just about any formation, could you not? This may be why no answers too many choices. Me, I don't have DML/R so I would say since you have them use them.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You could play just about any formation, could you not? This may be why no answers too many choices. Me, I don't have DML/R so I would say since you have them use them.
    Haha yeah probably yes! That's a problem for me as well^^
    I never know which formation and players I should choose
    Buffs Mad and BloodBrothers like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Season half-time stats

Well first of all we'd like to say that our "Mission Park Da Bus" failed 'cause we've been more successful in the first half of the season than we thought. So now we try to give our best and hope to reach at least a Champions League spot for the next season. Concerning the team qualities we are still one of the weaker teams with 108 overall strength. There are many players in our league with a full squad of scouts and world class players and even their subs have better qualities than our main player's do.

As you can see in the picture above, our first matches of this season were just horrible. We've just made 5 points in the first 5 matches. Everyone thought that this will be the worst season in our club history. We we never gave up and always were confident in what we were doing. After the first 5 games we really made some huge changes in our tactics and line up (after testing a little bit in friendly games) and we haven't lost a single game since then!! (6 won and 1 drawn)

Here's the table after 13 matches (it's very close on the top):

Note that we've conceded the least goals!!
    And in addition to that, we are the only team that managed to beat FC AMBROGIO REI
    (one of the world class teams with full of players from the scout list)...

Half-time stats:

And here are the 2 players that played just brilliantly and scored together 25 out of our 35 goals scored (in all competitions):

Luis Suarez and Anderson Santana:

~to be continued

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Hey. Nice to see your team comes forward. i wish you the most possible succses in this season.
    Buffs Mad and Mr. Marco like this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Hey thx a lot Ricardo!! I wish the same to you
    Buffs Mad and BloodBrothers like this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Season 19 League 18 Review

The season is over and we look back at some very successful and exciting days. Unfortunately, we didn't win any "real" trophy, as we weren't qualified for the Champions League and we were kicked out of the Cup in the 1/16 finals.

The league was one of the most difficult ones in all our seasons so far. We managed to show the potential of our team in most of the games, especially in the mid-season we were really successful. We were at the top of the table for 5 match days. At the beginning and ending of the season we've drawn and lost a few times to weaker teams and that's why we weren't able to climb up to the first place again. But we are really happy about the out come of the league, 'cause we've never dreamt about such a good final place. Only Anas Fathallah, the manager of Anass FC was better this season.
    At the end, the goal difference decided one more time who's gonna be Champion. Thanks to our opponents for such a great season!! Probably our most exciting ever

Here's the league table after 26 games. As you can see, we conceded the least goals! Our defence and our goalkeeper Ortola did a great job.

Now we'd like to present you the starting 11 of the Top 7 of our league:

And here's my team of Season 19 League 18:

All of the Top 7 Team's first eleven is Scout qualitiy and better. It was really a tough season and 'til the end it wasn't clear who's gonna bring the title home. There've been 6 different teams that were once or more times on the first place during the season. So yeah really a balanced league. That's why we love football!!

And last but not least an overview over the past season:

Tomorrow the new season starts and we'll be in League 19! We are really looking forward to another exciting season and we hope to win at least 1 of the 3 possible titles. After 2 seasons without playing in the Champions League, we are now eventually participating again in this great competition. Hopefully we'll give a successful international comeback

We wish everyone a good season ending and a succesful start into the new season. Good luck!

See you soon ;-)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

My team is really doing a great job so far!! We've won all our 4 games and we haven't conceded a single goal yet!
    Especially some of the nordgens get really good ratings and play brilliantly

BloodBrothers likes this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Our second league match is over and we still haven't conceded a single goal in all competitions of the current saison!
    All the nordgens that we've bought at the beginning of the season perform great and that's why in todays match, I've just lined up those 18 years old players to see if they perform well too if there's no player in the starting 11 with a bit more experience. And the result was awesome! The player's ratings and the match stats show that they've played brilliantly

BloodBrothers likes this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

After some days of intensive training all of our nordgens have reached scout quality now!
    We are really looking forward to an exciting season and we hope we'll be very successful
    So far it Looks great! (7W/1D/0L)

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Through to the Semi Finals after 3:1 in aggregate! ;-)

BeckStar and Ricardo82 like this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast