Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TheLegend
  • 1 Post By Skidz
  • 3 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Schooled!!!!

Wink Schooled!!!!

Why is this league too easy for me? They are the same level but obviously cant find the talent like me this lad got owned!

Schooled!!!!-10155853_1519619318257346_6987123106058077150_n.jpg
    [IMG][/IMG]

Rookie
    Its funny how u spend money at level 2 lol.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I would not get too carried away bro you are only level 2!, yes you have a good team but you will eventually meet a token buyer or heavy farmer like me and it will be very different!, you need to constantly upgrade your team!, and make the most of it as it will get harder.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Wow, level 2 winning against probably an abandoned team or a manager who just couldn't get any players from the market...that's a first...

OWNEDDD!
    Skidz, TheAdix and Emiron Josepha like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

thanks all, apart from qambu (joke) i only posted it for a laugh and i know its going to get harder. What do you mean by farming? can you give me some tips as well please on making my team better for the seasons to come? thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]

You already have a strong enought team to compete on level 3, not mutch to do, If you have old players or bad performers try to replace them, other then that nothing more.

You can farm watching vídeos, not available in all the countryes, i can only win boosters watching vídeos, and normaly only 1 per day, no tokens, only If i subscribe magazines and similar things.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!