Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    MAN !!!THAT MAN THAT call him self (اوعى العفريت) WIN the cup ....holly molly... his name make me laugh until death hhhhhhhh
    the translation of the word is fear from the ELF hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You okay, bro?
    kaka, Buffs Mad and Fritz like this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Rookie
    nothing nothing don't mind
    good luck this season
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

Tingling nerves...
    As we advance into another round of Cup after unexpected 1-1 draw away on July 2nd but confident 3-0 win today at home. First game at the newly upgraded stadium went quite well! All 3000 fans we're pleased to see the connection between new and tested because all 3 goals we're created by Musiol and El Rayes (can't call him old because he's 22 and has been with us for 1 season )
    The formation didn't disappoint and the manager proved his quality by trusting El Rayes out of the 3 strikers who could've started the match.
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-untitled.jpg

Next match: this evening at 20:24 GMT+2 we're meeting our friendly club SC-Tanja at our stadium for a League game. She's one of very few active managers in the League so we'll play not entirely reserve squad. Some players from our Cup clash will have to play again hope nobody gets injured!

Note: posts at the beginning of this thread updated with stadium overview, check it out!!
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-15-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

First CL update!
    After first round of Champions League group matches we collect 9 points out of 9 possible! The results are: 4-2 home, 1-0 away and 3-1 away. The table looks:
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-untitled.png
    Even though the results may seem satisfactory there are strong teams in other groups having scored 15 and conceded 0 for example. The manager stresses signing of new players as crucial in succeding onwards after the group stage (that's the reason why he's up so late making this report while waiting for server refresh).

Next match: Sunday 12:55 GMT+2 we have an important league clash. It may not be so important but remembering our recent performances manager is a bit worried. At 18:27 we have our first SERIOUS Cup opponent... Lots of thinking on the line-up, tough day awaits!
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-08-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    Mr. Marco and Cat Harrison like this.

Congratz for the new striker you signed this morning ;P Hope he performs well
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

My team hates me
    Cup playoffs. First leg 0-0 at home. I wasn't even present at the match so before 2nd leg away (this time going to watch it) I set up the same formation, orders and EVEN SAME players who were on a roll getting good ratings. The opponent also keeps the same formation and you know what? I get trashed 6-2 aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm out of the Cup... So the only factor that changed - my presence made my team play bad. Great.
    Anyway, here are the results for today:
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-untitled.png
    My friend challenged me on a friendly... 8-0... We're having a League game 2 days later so really looking forward to that! Only 2-1 in the league but Tamir Ben-Zaken (GK) scores another free-kick so woohoo!

Next match: CL - tomorrow morning, League - evening. Hope to not sleep through CL match and get 2 easy wins!

MASSIVE UPDATE

Halfway through our club's 3rd season in existance we're stunned with a generous present from our fellow club!
    Yesterday one awesome manager, helpful member of this forum out of nowhere asked me which emblem I'd like to have. I replied that USA's emblem looks really nice... and shortly enough we recieved not only the emblem but also home and away kits of team USA!
    Everyone at the club is ecstatic about this change and this new era starting with it. The manager could only say: "The club can't thank enough for such generosity. We just hope and promise to develop and achieve the best we can while proudly wearing these new colors"
    mopeygoal and Cat Harrison like this.

Mid-season recap

(1 day late, I know)

League: going strong. Hope to remain unbeaten till the end! Only 2 draws, both accidental (yeah yeah, ofc), 4 goals conceded in total. Friends falling behind a bit, there were rounds when we took all 3 first spots... Oh, and as usual, none of our players is topping any of the charts!

Cup: out in the playoffs... Got trashed a bit. But still it's the only loss in any competition this season! (keeping positive)
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-cup.png

Champions League: Group standings same like last season - slipped once to get a draw
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-cl-group.png
    Also already 1-0 up in the first knock out. Hope to come through but must strengthen the team if want to advance even further...
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-cl-knock-out.jpg
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-13-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Crushed hopes
    We thought 1-0 was enough... We thought we'd advance in CL... Turns out, even 2-0 isn't enough!

After winning 1-0 away with manager sleeping through the match we confidently played hexagon again. 35 minutes in horror and joy combines. Newcomer Lucas Walker crosses a free-kick and our captain CB Justinas Buitkus (height 168!) heads in home (2-0 agg.) Although the said free-kick was called after a foul on MC Gabriel Musiol which got him streched off! And our this time present but sleepy manager realized that he had left both sub MCs in reserves! Club leader AMC Jordan Crank has to come in and the formation is changed to 4-3W-1-2. On 63rd minute the opponent equalizes from long range and we're still up 2-1 on aggregate but within 10 minutes to the end Nordeus turn on troll mode and allow us to concede twice from a corner (83rd and 90th). That's how we drop out of CL.

League becomes the only competition to win this season and we display our desire by winning 9-0 in an eveing game (which was again missed by the manager!). AMC Crank scores twice to become one goal short of 50 goals for the club in 84 apperances. GK Ben-Zaken scores 2 free-kicks, now 5 goals in the League!
    Here are Tamir's stats:
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Transfer news

The club is delighted to introduce young talent discovered in Africa - Edmel Reginald!
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-emd.jpg
    While some supporters may be baffled with such move the manager in press conference stated that: "A whole bunch of factors encouraged us to make this transfer"
    The said factors as listed by the manager are:
    1) Despite being roughly 4* Edmel is 2nd highest valued player at the club and has already proved his value by training fast.
    2) The incredible Jordan Crank is already 25 so the club has been looking for a young long-term replacement for quite a while.
    3) Relatively low wage and anticipated skill of taking free-kicks were the last convincing details.

Some come and some go... ( a tribute to Thomas Fusto)

Upon arrival of the new AMC we have to bid farewell to team's 2nd AMC, italian Thomas Fusto. Thomas has been quite useful while using 4-3W-2-1 formation but later in the season the 3N-4-1-2 became more common as our strikers hopped on form. Since then Thomas Fusto was being left on the bench more and more untill eventually moving to reserves... The club wishes Thomas a bright future and speedy improvement! Here's a pic of Thomas already in his new outfit: (I forgot to take screen shot of him while still with us 'cause I totally didn't expect him to be sold first try in the middle of the day )
    The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)-fu.jpg
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-24-2014 at 07:02 AM.
    BeckStar likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast