Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Maple Leafs FC

Thread: A new club is here to stay

A new club is here to stay

Maple Leafs FC

The club was established on 24 September at 3:55 PM 2014.
    It is basically a Swedish team with Canadian influences.

The club had played 5 games when I was asked to take over as manager. Despite 5 wins in 5 games so thus became the last manager fired. According to rumors, he requested wage increase directly, and his greed was the last straw.

Maple Leafs FC have moved on from the Preliminary Round of the Cup after a total of 3-1. We also won the first qualifying match away from home with 0-1, and an exciting rematch awaits. In the league, we are undefeated with 2 wins and a goal difference of 4-2. We are in pole position right now.

I started with 2.5 million and 125 Tokens. The first thing I wanted to do to put my mark on the club, was to change the club's logo and costumes. After the procedure there remains 76 Tokens. I also decided to expand the stadium with 400 seats. So now remaining is 76 Tokens and 2.4 Million.

After a quick look at the club at my disposal I can see quickly that reinforcement is required. We have some young players with great potential, but we also have players who will quit after the season. I'm not going to strengthen significantly, just in important positions such as goalie and attack. Our midfield looks really good as it is. Defensive line is also perfectly okay!

Logo & Outfit

City: Toronto
    Fans: Leaf Nation
    Arena: Air Canada Center

Now I will take a quick look at the transfermarket and scout possible signings.

GO LEAFS GO!
    BeckStar and khris like this.

Season Update

We are in the last 16 of the Cup - and won the first leg there with 2-1 at home.
    We trail by 4 points in the league after 10 games played. A solid 2nd place at the moment. I still haven't signed any new player since i took over this club. Time will tell if it is needed in this first season.
    Last edited by Maple Leafs FC; 10-02-2014 at 03:24 PM.