Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Oded32
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Oded32
  • 3 Post By Oded32

Thread: Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2

Hey friends ,

welcome to my new showcase (the one i uploaded last night got deleted for some reason) ,

I'm an Israeli but my family is originally from Bulgaria , so in real life i'm a fan of "Maccabi kabilio Yaffo" which is the Bulgarian descent football team in Israel . so when i started my top eleven team - i made it a tribute to Israeli-Bulgarian cross-over .

Over the years i had many successes , never finished lower than 4th place , and it's because i based my team on my 5 core beliefs regarding football in the real-world:

1. Good football is attacking football -
    The mentality or the formation can be defensive against stronger teams , but not both.

2. Choose players by form , not by name or class-
    only players who get good rating will play.
    if he has a big name (more stars) or class (Special ability) but he gets bad ratings - he's benched or sold.

3. Financial responsibility -
    i only buy players whose ratings in their current team is good (7+) , never buy based on skill level or potential alone.
    and only after i sold the previous player whom i wanted to replace .

4. Football is dynamic -
    always build a team that has options to change formations

5. If possible, attend every match -
    that allows me to correct formation mistakes and make subs to respond in real-time ,never be afraid to change it during the game according to development.

So here's my team :

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-levski.jpg
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-team1.jpg

here's my stadium and facilities:
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-stadium.jpg

here are my best 3 players ever:

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-gotsev.jpg
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-faigenbaum.jpg
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-neno-pavlov.jpg

Here are my trophies:

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-trophies-1.jpg
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-trophies-2.jpg
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-trophies-3.jpg

And here is my best player nowdays who i think will be one of my best ever:

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-cohentsedek.jpg

and this is how i imagine my crowd (i shot this pic at a maccabi yaffo game) :

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-fans.jpg

hope you enjoyed reading ! please comment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-team1.jpg  
    Last edited by Oded32; 09-30-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

Levski Jerusalem (click here to see my team) Season 22 -

17 championships
    13 Champions league titles
    3 Cups

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have a nice team with great trophy room!
    Oded32 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thank you

And so far in season 22:

i was eliminated from the cup which is good by me, it's always in bad times so i hate it.

At the champions league - i rank 1st in my group. 4 matches: 3 wins and 1 loss. goals for: 18 , goals against: 3

At the league i ranked 2nd . 8 matches : 7 wins , 1 loss. goals for: 34 , goals against: 1 .

so far so good...
    I'm very pleased , the only problem is that the 1-0 loss at the league was to a friend...
    And as we all know , there's nothing worse then losing a "friends derby/grudge match "....

and 3 tips to newbies so they can have "club legends" like mine without wasting money on tokens:

1. don't be quick to assign skill points to youngsters -
    they'll develop quicker if you only assign them when he's been through 2-3 seasons and he'll become even a 6-7 stars.

2. choose 1-2 young players (18-19) who have great match ratings (7+) -
    Don't try to make a super-squad because it's difficult as hell.
    Only choose a player who is young and have a good match rating.
    bad displays don't improve with more stars - only good displays get better with more stars.

3. invest the health packs
    train him often and hard - and only he will get Health packs.
    all other players - have no reason to get health packs (except for back-to-back finals or important games) . also nurture him until 26 years old , after that age - let him continue the normal route of line-up player but find some young new talent to give him the "star breeding regime"

you can see that all the "legends" of my clubs are from different levels/years/league -
    it means that promoting 1-2 players at a time is working 100% and makes them super-players.
    all the rest of the squad is good enough at 4-5 star level, as you can see from my team and trophies ....
    Last edited by Oded32; 09-30-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

17 championships
    3 Cups

Bravo Never knew that we had a team in Israel lol, now that i read about them in here i get it . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabi_Jaffa_F.CGlad to see that you are honoring them on topeleven.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

@BeckStar -

You can also read a bit in the UEFA site :

Maccabi Kabilio making waves - UEFA.com

just a couple of years ago we even invited Hristo Stoichkov to play with us during a friendly match with Bulgarian-Jews :

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-tapet-stoichkov.jpg
    There's Stoichkov and Moshe "Mutsi" Leon*

*one of our legendary players (he only has a few lines on English Wikipedia , but he has mh more in our hearts and mins) .
    Last edited by Oded32; 09-30-2014 at 11:37 PM.

17 championships
    3 Cups

The champions league draw has placed me to a very tough match at the 16th final , against a token-buyer :

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-vs.jpg

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-tb.jpg

Thinking about counter-acting him with 4-5V-1 .

17 championships
    3 Cups

So , Coming back to the forum aftr my exam period (which went very well) , my team was competing for 1st place all season with everything still open.

After 25 games and with the other teams finishing their games before me , the table was tight:
    1. Nasos FC - 26 games , 68 points , no losses, 5 draw.
    2. Levski jerusalem - 25 games , 67 points , only one match to go - against Aryan FC who was ranked 3rd place and beat us 4-2 in the first round.

The formidable Aryan:
    Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-aryanfc.jpg

Win or draw are the only acceptable result for us - and it was f***ing dramatic.

The first half:

Aryan played 4-1-1-2-2 and I tried to counter with a 4-2-1-2-1

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-cgame1sth.jpg

After only 5 minutes , I was with 10 players and a goal down - I then switched to a 4-1-2-1-1 formation.
    My players stepped up , and got the equalizer 1-1 , but we soon conceded the second goal. 2-1.
    We managed to draw level just before the halftime break from a free kick 2-2 at the 40th minute.
    Due to my poor defence preformence i was worried and decided to Sub my defender and bring on some new blood to my broken defence and hopefully manage to keep my status and grab a draw.

The second half

The second half was upon us and i prayed to the football god to help me maintain the draw , but nothing could have prepared me for what happen next:

At the 47th minute - Panov breaks the defence formation and dribble past the opposition players and shoots from a far. 3-2 to levski!!!!! , upon seeing this the opposition shatters to pieces!

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-cgame2h.jpg

End Result:

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-endresult.jpg

Levski Jerusalem (Israeli-Bulgarian team) 2-champions.jpg
    We are the champions!!!!!

17 championships
    3 Cups