Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LaKu

Thread: Zulu FC (Greek team) server 6

Zulu FC (Greek team) server 6

Ok so this is the current table ->

The next 4 matches are with teams far inferior so I don't expect to lose, even if I was to play with 10 players So I think the Undefeated achievement is mine! As for the rest of the team here it is ->

So this sums it up. I aim for triple crown on the next season, but it will take a bit of luck for the cup. For the league and CL, I am pretty sure I will get those without breaking any sweat.
    t11_fan likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

nice job!!!!

Thanks mate, I have invested money and time for this team. I won last league with 24wins-0loses-0draws I won a level 7 manager (I am lvl 5) using 4-5-1V, this made me really happy cause I was expecting to lose to this guy, but my team prevailed after all ^_^
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."