Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kazi_Redoan

Thread: Having A Great First Season !!!!

Having A Great First Season !!!!

I'm playing top 11 for 10 days. Played 11 games so far (1 frndly) I've won 10 of them and only a draw (the first frndly with my frnd his in level 7)
    My team has won their last 10 matches, all of them was league match. When I started playing the game my team was out of the cup and 7th in the league. But in last 10 days the team has changed greatly. My team monsters fc is now on 3rd on the points table. Equal points with the 2nd one but im behind in goal difference.
    Please guys tell will I won the League title, ,?
    Ive got only 5-6 games remaining. Please also give me some suggestions as a new manager Having A Great First Season !!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1425305505326.jpg
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazi_Redoan View Post
    I'm playing top 11 for 10 days. Played 11 games so far (1 frndly) I've won 10 of them and only a draw (the first frndly with my frnd his in level 7)
    My team has won their last 10 matches, all of them was league match. When I started playing the game my team was out of the cup and 7th in the league. But in last 10 days the team has changed greatly. My team monsters fc is now on 3rd on the points table. Equal points with the 2nd one but im behind in goal difference.
    Please guys tell will I won the League title, ,?
    Ive got only 5-6 games remaining. Please also give me some suggestions as a new manager Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425305505326.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	39317
    Don't add friends who can take away the title,like the guy in first place,I assume he's stronger but as u friends now he'll probably goes with u into future leagues,u should avoid having too many same q friends ,makes things more complicated

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, my first few seasons i was friends with a couple managers (RL friends) and it did make it a lot more challenging since they were near same Q as me, but it felt that much better when I did manage to beat them!!

Early on is also a great time to try for a Triple, so if you have a tough League it complicates that. (Nope, I have not got a Triple.)

Good luck!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]