Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The bears fc

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    cheers mate .. could be my last season though .. switching to T35 league next season ..end of an ERA
    Yeah, i'm only level 4 from tomorrow, and i'm still quite hooked, but i can see it becoming a bit of a drain after a while, so i don't blame you.

I might give the T35 League a go next season, but i'm running 2 accounts already off my iPhone and it's a ball ache to switch between them as i don't get on the Laptop much, so we'll see.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

tbh am retiring out of protest bcz Nordues attitude ..am still hooked tbh this is why am joining T35
    it becoming harder and harder every season with more active managers around, which is a great joy for every manager but sadly am retiring out of protest not bcz i was bored
    wish you all the luck for Season 4
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    tbh am retiring out of protest bcz Nordues attitude ..am still hooked tbh this is why am joining T35
    it becoming harder and harder every season with more active managers around, which is a great joy for every manager but sadly am retiring out of protest not bcz i was bored
    wish you all the luck for Season 4
    Yeah, the game could be such an amazing success if they just addressed some simple issues, instead of going with a policy of $$$$$$$ first.

True, 35T league seems like a really good idea, you've got nothing to lose and you're playing other managers you can communicate with on the forum.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

4-3-3 formation..?? what is the best way to beat this formation..??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123