Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The bears fc

The bears fc

THE BEARS FC

great season so far , enjoying the cup atm
    started this year in January with a friend of mine bcz we were bored during xmas/new year period.

Season Highlights

SEASON 1: team was 5th in the league when I took over , out of cup and CL, within 8 weeks i win the league 2 weeks before it finish with 6 straight win, then winning the remaining 2 to have 8 win out of 8

SEASON2: League 2, I win it 4 weeks before it finishes .. had the best team, but went out of the cup in the quarter final thinking i will win just by showing up bcz my team was better (big mistake), i even played with my reserve !! using my standard formation as didn't bother to counter his formation, and lost 3-1 away, and he defended really well in next game with 5 at back and 2 DM and i managed to win only 1-0 , then lost CL final to my mate who knows how i play and was better prepared as i get a bit cocky (as i knock him out of cup and beat him in league), but he was extra motivated for a revenge and study and counter every possible formations i may use.. but even with that it was still 4-4 at 70min then decided to make a substitution , but so did too while i was amending mine, so decided to check his new formation first before i change mine and pressed "save" accidentally to exit the screen, but that cost me the title as my changes were not completed so had an illegal formation the last 15 min ... enough for him to score the winner 5-4, it was too late even for me to make any changes .. lesson learned: 1- never panic in a final and always check for illegal formation before saving the changes, 2- always be prepared and never be so cocky just bcz you have a better team

SEASON 3: the most interesting season, started the league as 2nd favorite behind a scout buyer team , I draw the first game 2-2 away, we were at the same point level till day 20, when he lost suddenly to the 5th team, so I knew i have a big chance now if i improve my team, so bought 2 scouts and 3 other 18yo near 5* , his team was still one point better than me average wise when we met, but beat him 6-2 winning the title 2 weeks before season end. win the cup beating me mate in semi (revenge was sweet), but lost CL final to a much stronger side with scouts in every single position, lost CL final AGAIN 1-3, after going 1-0 up at first 30 min, but he made some good changes and guess my stamina dropped bcz of difference of quality so game was over by 75 min.. Lesson learned, if you play much stronger side, play with 5 at back, trying to match him was stupid of me

SEASON 3:
    2 great cup game so far, beating a side as good as me and he watch his match (CL, cup and league winner too last season).. his team named Gunners (and as UTD in London, I hate them) .. beat him 1-0 home and away .. enjoyed watching him getting panic and making desperate changes and i counter each and still dominate the game

OUT:
    none (sold who i didn't want last season)

IN:
    Stuchinda Boomee DR/CD: 5.93M (18yo) 4* (near 5*)
    Khalid Boubou DMC/DML: 3.53M (18yo) 4* (near 5*)
    Leon Ascott CM: 9.34M (18yo) 5*
    Wajdi Khammar ST: 5.33M (18yo) 4* (near 5*)

* all will be PT soon

here is my team at start of the season, am the strongest side in the league, do i need to buy new scouts now? not yet .. why spend now when i can have 1 star better scout the next season if i don't need one will focus on PT my new 18yo and many of 19yo from last season who still gaining alot at every training session

all my players are close to 1 star extra.. and i expect them to get 1-2 stars more within the season with more PT
    The bears fc-bears-dc-1.jpg

The bears fc-bears-fc-3.jpg
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-12-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have a nice team but I think you can make it even better good luck!

Nice trophies.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

heres a tip. when ever you are playing a superior team set your team mentality to defensive!!! just make sure you change it for when you are playing weaker teams!!
    Alexander Glatz likes this.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You have a nice team but I think you can make it even better good luck!

Nice trophies.
    indeed .. but why buy new scouts when my team is good enough this season
    more when i can buy better scout next season .. worst as my scout list this season suck$.. and tbh i like to win with my tactics and brain not only by muscles alone .. will never let my team for example far superior than others.. i like to enjoy winning tough matches .. all my players will gain extra star anyway in a week , should be more than enough for this season .. team in my server are either as good or worst
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-12-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    heres a tip. when ever you are playing a superior team set your team mentality to defensive!!! just make sure you change it for when you are playing weaker teams!!
    thanks mate
    i do that all the time defensive and counter

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I didn't say to buy scouters but you can buy 5 stars players
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Last season, my team was 19.9 years old and we won league. I like your young and talented team.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I didn't say to buy scouters but you can buy 5 stars players
    oh sorry ..my bad.. but that is what i did today, first 18yo with 5* seen, i bought him and it gone to round 14
    my server sadly don't have lots of 18yo with 5*, am lucky at times to have 4* ones

Quote Originally Posted by Džoni View Post
    Last season, my team was 19.9 years old and we won league. I like your young and talented team.
    Good luck!
    cheers mate
    yes, my average age is always 19-20, (actually it was even 18.9yo in season 2 )
    they will be good players/subs for next season , and will sell the oldies 19-20s next season once i find good 5* 18yo

Hi, Could you please tell me the orders and arrows you used for the 4-1-4-1 team?
    Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast