Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: IFK Xenogroth - A Swedish Team - A crazy manager :)

I have that same issue. Just hold on to this guys. You are obviously gonna win the league, buy no more. Then you can buy money with token too since you have a sizeable amount of tokens. Are you still in the cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    I have that same issue. Just hold on to this guys. You are obviously gonna win the league, buy no more. Then you can buy money with token too since you have a sizeable amount of tokens. Are you still in the cup?

I took over this team day 10. So no, i'm not in the cup since the team went out before i even took over this team.

The good ones should hold up fine in level 2. They'll probably be good for a few seasons. Stock pile as many resources as you can for next season and buy a couple next season. If your team is winning this season, no need to buy new players. They'll just lose a star and age a year when the season ends.

Well that's how I did it. I stock piled enough tokens and money to buy 2 scouts at the beginning of the next season. That got me through the cup. Then I started moving towards finding fast trainers and power training.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    The good ones should hold up fine in level 2. They'll probably be good for a few seasons. Stock pile as many resources as you can for next season and buy a couple next season. If your team is winning this season, no need to buy new players. They'll just lose a star and age a year when the season ends.

Well that's how I did it. I stock piled enough tokens and money to buy 2 scouts at the beginning of the next season. That got me through the cup. Then I started moving towards finding fast trainers and power training.
    Yea you are right. I stopped play this game 3 years ago when i was in season 19. I won the treble 3 times in a row and got bored.
    But now it's a new system i'm not used to, that's why i ask questions

As i said, tokens aint the problem. I got 198 of them. But i will stop buy players since i lead 13 points ahead of the team at 2nd position.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter and motrin like this.

I don't know about other servers. But i've noticed that between 4.45 AM to 06:45 AM there are full of 5-star players in the transfermarket. with 1% left to become a scout. I bought almost all my players for 1 token. Nobody seem to be up at that time, or it's some weird sh!t only i can see. The players are released from "bot" clubs. Full of 18 year olds...

2 of my players cost 19T each but free money since my scouts found them or whatever.. stupid of me - i know.
    Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 03-20-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Here is a closer look at my team - I changed language from Swedish to English

The formation i use

And here's the table

Last edited by IFK Xenogroth; 03-22-2016 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IFK Xenogroth View Post
    I don't know about other servers. But i've noticed that between 4.45 AM to 06:45 AM there are full of 5-star players in the transfermarket. with 1% left to become a scout. I bought almost all my players for 1 token. Nobody seem to be up at that time, or it's some weird sh!t only i can see. The players are released from "bot" clubs. Full of 18 year olds...

2 of my players cost 19T each but free money since my scouts found them or whatever.. stupid of me - i know.

They are not released from bot teams … They are just generated by the game "Norgens"

Today's lineup away against 8th placed team in the league.
    I predict.... 7-0 to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    They are not released from bot teams … They are just generated by the game "Norgens"
    yeah i make sure to get 'em all.

We did not win 7-0
    But we won 6-2. Horrible!
    First game i concede goals - and twice!

FC Oceanic - IFK Xenogroth 2-6

Xenogroth's goals:

Messi '8
    Neymar '48 (assist David Silva)
    Messi '55 (assist Zlatan Ibrahimovic)
    Neymar '71
    Silva '74 (assist Zlatan Ibrahimovic)
    Neymar '78 (assist David Silva)