Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: DFC (Dutch team)

Dreamer
    100th assist for Phuroc Tu.

He's also 6 goals away from equalizing Saad's 123 goals in total.

DFC (Dutch team)-phuroc_tu_100.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    Phuroc Tu scored once in CL yesterday and six in a 12-0 win in league today. He's now on 124 goals in total - one more than Wahid Saad.

DFC (Dutch team)-phuroc_tu_124.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    Season 16 (level 13)

DFC (Dutch team)-01_overview.jpg

Again I thought that maybe this was the season I was going to tank. Instead I had my most succesful season so far and won my first double. I didn't even have to try that hard. In league my opponents just kept spilling points. In Cup I had a nice fight in semi's (through on away goals) against a solid, stronger team, but the rest of it was pretty straightforward. In CL I maybe could have made it to the finals, but then I would have been up against a much stronger level 14 team. I don't think I would have won that.

This season I really need to rebuild my team. I've held on to some players for nostalgic reasons for a bit too long. At the least I need another DC plus a back-up ST and AML. Last season I found myself running out of options.

Final standings

DFC (Dutch team)-02_league.jpg
    DFC (Dutch team)-02_topsra.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-02_cup.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-02_cl.jpg

Final team and season performance

DFC (Dutch team)-03_team.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-03_performance.jpg

Notable players

Ji-sung Park. Player of the season. Most MoM's and 59 goals in a season must be some kind of record for my team.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_park_ji-sung.jpg

Trương Phước Tứ. Most assists, hit the mark of 100 assists in total. He's a low 4* now, but I intend to keep him for another season.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_phuroc_tu_truong.jpg

José Sandoval. Third most goals, assists and MoM's. Passed 100 goals in total.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_sandoval_jose.jpg

Finally I have to name Óscar Unzué. He's not my strongest MC in terms of quality, but he can be deciding. It was his goal that took us to cup final.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_unzue_oscar.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    History (update)

DFC (Dutch team)-05_history.jpg

Added some titles. Phuroc Tu is now leading in two categories and sharing the title for most goals in a match with Park.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04_Phuroc_Tu_Truong.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	71540
    Bought his promising younger brother.

DFC (Dutch team)-phuroc_tu_h.jpg

Let's see what's in a name.

Dreamer
    Trương Phước Tứ. Most assists, hit the mark of 100 assists in total. He's a low 4* now, but I intend to keep him for another season.
    This is why.

DFC (Dutch team)-qual.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

Dreamer
    Season 17 (level 14)

Minus one game because I was away when the last game was being played.

DFC (Dutch team)-01_overview.jpg

Final standings

In league Real Madrid FC proved to be unbeatable (well done). Out of cup and CL on penalty kicks.

DFC (Dutch team)-02_league.jpg
    DFC (Dutch team)-02_topsra.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-02_cup.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-02_cl.jpg

Final team and season performance

DFC (Dutch team)-03_team.jpg

DFC (Dutch team)-03_performance.jpg

Notable players

Ade Satriawan R. New AML with most goals, most assists and most MoM's player of the season.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_satriawan_r_ade.jpg

Ji-sung Park. Passed the mark of 100 goals in total.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_park_ji-sung.jpg

János Dibusz. 29-year-old MC scored 1 goal every 4 matches on average.

DFC (Dutch team)-04_dibusz_janos.jpg

T. Phuroc Tu and José Sandoval are again up there as well.

Not sure what I'm going to do this season, I'm not really that motivated. I might take it easy and focus on Associations. But maybe I can keep winning and be competitive again. Will see what happens.
    madflo19 likes this.

I would highly recommend making one of your CM in CDM in order to protect the defense a little more. I feel T11 has turned into a 2 up top kind of game.

I would suggest trying out some different formations like a 4-2-2-2 which is what I use.
    twitter: rehan_gunner

Dreamer
    Thanks, but I'm actually pretty happy with 4-3-2W-1 at the moment. I know how to play it and I know I can beat stronger opponents when playing it (sometimes using def/counter). Logic says you need a DMC when you're opponent is playing with an AMC. Experience taught me it really doesn't make that much of a difference. I don't do worse against AMC formations.

I used to play 4-5-1V, but I like the little more offensive style and the stronger midfield of 4-3-2W-1. I did try 4-2-2-2 hex in the past, but it doesn't suit me. I guess it's a little too offensive for my style of play.

Just to be curious (and because there's always something more to learn): what observation made you to believe I would be better off changing formation?
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Thanks, but I'm actually pretty happy with 4-3-2W-1 at the moment. I know how to play it and I know I can beat stronger opponents when playing it (sometimes using def/counter). Logic says you need a DMC when you're opponent is playing with an AMC. Experience taught me it really doesn't make that much of a difference. I don't do worse against AMC formations.

I used to play 4-5-1V, but I like the little more offensive style and the stronger midfield of 4-3-2W-1. I did try 4-2-2-2 hex in the past, but it doesn't suit me. I guess it's a little too offensive for my style of play.

Just to be curious (and because there's always something more to learn): what observation made you to believe I would be better off changing formation?
    i think your formation is very good if your opponets threre low quality if you play vs stronger or equal is no so good
    I guess that you are low level 14or15 when you reach higher levels you will see how much difficult is
    Duncton likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast