Thread: Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain

Well, today I decided to use the account of my old Cheerleaders, that now had a team called Olympique de Zalo and that was playing all alone...
    Was the 27th season of this team that was used 12 seasons as Cheerleaders, and for now this was the 15th as Olympique and just obtained 3 times the 5th position.

I will do a take over and I will rename it in L1 as Crystal Palace to try the challanges.

I was thinking that I had a thread for the Cheerleaders team but I guess that no... lol
    There's the thread for the Valle de Escotia, but no for Cheerleaders, so, here a place for this team.

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain-olympique-de-zalo-t22-%C3%BAltima.jpg

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain-olympique-de-zalo-t22-%C3%BAltima222.jpg
    **here the throphies won belong to The Cheerleders.

So, as said, Crystal Palace start it's history.

I will use this

determined fc lol

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain-crystal-palace.jpg

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain-t2-crystal-d2.jpg

I needed go shopping as I have many players of 2*... I bought these 6 nordgens, some for 1T, 2-3T and one for 7T.

Seems I bought good players.... let's see if we continue for the good way lol

Crystal Palace (ex-Cheerleaders ex-Olympique de Zalo) Spain-t2-crystal-day-2-copa.jpg

I'm not sure if is the 7th or the 8th time I fail a treble in 45 seasons but is so funny x'D

I will do the count later lol