Thread: My team Muhammad FC!

Apprentice

My team Muhammad FC!

I'm level 2, and my team name is kinda weird lol coz i was a noob and i named it after my own name :P gotta change it later xD

Season 1: cup, prel(both match tie). League 1st pos
    Season 2 day 16/28: Cup top 16. Champions league: top 16, won the first match League 1st pos by a 13 point lead.
    My team Muhammad FC!-squad1.jpg

as u can see its full of old people lol and 4 stars coz people in my server love to spend tokens and ruin any attempt to buy a player :P

formation is not a great one i hear, but im winning so thats all i care

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hmm you have a medium team, you should try to buy more 5 stars players, try to bid very sooner in the morning and not at top hours
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Yeah i realized a few days ago that i should buy in the morning but it was too late coz i lost my tokens lol, will work on it the next season, i also have a budget problem, too less money and need lots of players

same here, my team name is Ori FC, im like "I WISH I COULD RENAME IT" cuz i have 0 tokens ;(
    good luck with team, not that good to be honest..