League - 8

Club name : FC Kovsk

Club Players
    FC Kovsk - (Italian Team)-equipo.jpg

Trophies
    FC Kovsk - (Italian Team)-trofeos.jpg

Club details
    FC Kovsk - (Italian Team)-detalles-del-manager.jpg

I almost always play with the 4-3-1-2, but as always I try many lineups as the 4-4-1-1 and 4-3-2-1.

League History

Season 1 - 2nd (I lost the last game and was unlike 1pt)
    Season 2 - 1st (I went undefeated 22-4-0)
    Season 3 - 2nd (6pts behind)
    Season 4 - 2nd (3pts behind)
    Season 5 - 2nd (2pts behind)
    Season 6 - 3rd (i lost the 2 last matchs)
    Season 7 - 5th
    Season 8 - 4th
    Season 9 - 4th (Lost last match by 1-0 goal in 90')
    Champions League History

Season 2 - Last 16
    Season 3 - Last 16
    Season 4 - Groups (1pt behind the 2nd)
    Season 5 - Groups (3rd)
    Season 6 - Groups (3rd)
    Season 7 - Groups (3rd)
    Season 8 - (Not Classified)
    Season 9 - Last 16 (Lost by the strongest team DINAMO FC in champions who finish be champion)

Cup History

Season 1 - 3rd preliminar
    Season 2 - Last 16
    Season 3 - Last 16
    Season 4 - 2nd preliminar
    Season 5 - Last 16
    Season 6 - Final (Lost 2-0 vs AekaponFC. I don't assist because was in the morning)
    Season 7 - Quarters Final (Lost against City FC. The first leg i won 1-0. The second he won 4-2)
    Season 8 - 2nd Preliminar (Lost against gatasaray sk 1-0 the first leg, 1-1 the second leg)
    Season 9 - Quarters Final (Lost against Adrian FC by penalties 4-4 the global,i don't assist the second leg)
    Last edited by Nosenada; 05-05-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: More information
    PeterMeter likes this.

Looks like your team is lacking on the quality front I'm afraid and you will be struggling to win games even about now. I always would recommend at a minimum of obtaining a starting line-up of 11 5* players each season to compete, You obviously don't buy tokens and it looks like you don't get many free offers from videos either, but if your low on tokens then I would consider not winning promotion for a season or 2, while you train your players better and build up a token bank to bring in some new 5* players for your squad, you don't have to buy the absolute best players on the market, just players of qualitys of the lower end 5* will do fine. but you will need to watch the auctions to avoid bidding wars and also don't bid for players at the very beginning of the season when token buyers will out bid you in bidding wars and you wont get any players for your tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yes, I know, but in my country there are many deals which go, as there are no surveys available here, but I'm doing my best to keep team afloat

Quote Originally Posted by Nosenada View Post
    yes, I know, but in my country there are many deals which go, as there are no surveys available here, but I'm doing my best to keep team afloat
    its doesnt matter at all.
    in israel we dont have any offers too and i have really good team.
    you just need to know how to be a good manager, not a offers filder...

I'm Just yesterday bought 1 striker and sold thongpang. Im supporting my ofensive. But there is still much to go with the change in the offensive. But I'm trying the best I can

Rookie
    Keep going, I still think you can do it. I started a 2nd team on my phone where I don't use any offers or such, failed to gain promotion the first season as I started in week 16-17 and finished 8th.
    I won the 2nd season and secured another win in season 3 the other week and will play in the Champions League-final tonight. It's possible, although much depends on the quality of your opponents, I went without points-loss all the way until the 20th week.
    Nosenada likes this.

Now, i bought a really good players and i finish the level 9 in 4th position, In cup i was eliminated from penalties (i don't assist the second leg), in champions i lost the first leg and the second leg by score 1-0 vs DINAMO FC, he finished be champion in the champions leg) now this is my team :

FC Kovsk - (Italian Team)-mi-equipo-top-eleven.jpg